Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone ever work Marc HS0ZJU???.....  (Read 2754 times)
K3NRX

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2013, 04:07:32 AM »

Sent the pay pay request out January 16, and still nothing.....I even got a response that the card was sent.....I don't get it....Can't wait for when stamps go up even higher and we no longer have Saturday delivery...... Roll Eyes Angry.....

Cards to the states take a minimum of 14 days. I send a lot of direct and this has been the history.  Your card was personaly sent by me the day i sent you a email. The envelope is printed with your address and my return address. My question is have you received your card?

73 marc hs0zju

Hi Marc!...thanks for the response....The answer to your question is no.....been checking every day (as I do every day, when I wait for a card or not).....and still nada.....not sure what's going on.....my mail delivery notoriously sucks, and has for the last year or two......Like I said....I can't wait for when we no longer have Saturday delivery in this country....Should have learned to do paypal back in Oct when we qsoed......I will let you know when it arrives.....Catch ya later.....

V
KA3NRX

P.S.  How's the WX over there?.....I needs some of that Thai heat....as I am sick of the snow and cold..... Shocked.....

HS0ZJU

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2013, 04:34:38 AM »

It was in the  90s today and felt like it. I am getting disgusted with qsl cards. I wish everyone would go to lotw. I have 300 bureau cards to send from last month alone.

Please send me a email (hs0zju@gmail.com) if its not there by 3/7/2012. That will give it another couple weeks.

73 marc hs0zju
K3NRX

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2013, 03:05:20 AM »

It was in the  90s today and felt like it. I am getting disgusted with qsl cards. I wish everyone would go to lotw. I have 300 bureau cards to send from last month alone.

Please send me a email (hs0zju@gmail.com) if its not there by 3/7/2012. That will give it another couple weeks.

73 marc hs0zju

Tell ya what Marc, there is a certain part of me that actually agrees with you....I just finished up a bunch of bureau cards too, most of which are answers to requests from our friends in EU....Tedious for sure.....Believe it or not, this traditionoalist actually downloaded the LOTW software!.....I just havn't had the time to putz with it yet....So I am getting close to atleast warming to and exploring LOTW for qsling of the more common stuff.....anymore, it's getting to the point where I just want a card from an ATNO, or a country that I've worked before, but is a very rare catch for me, like HS......Not abandoning cards, however it is getting to be a pain to get to.....But that's another debate for another thread.......Like I said before, I will keep checking the mail box and if nothing shows up by the 7th, I will contact you.....thanks again....

V
KA3NRX
WS3N

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2013, 05:10:14 AM »

73 marc hs0zju

Tell ya what Marc, there is a certain part of me that actually agrees with you....I just finished up a bunch of bureau cards too, most of which are answers to requests from our friends in EU....Tedious for sure.....Believe it or not, this traditionoalist actually downloaded the LOTW software!.....I just havn't had the time to putz with it yet....So I am getting close to atleast warming to and exploring LOTW for qsling of the more common stuff.....anymore, it's getting to the point where I just want a card from an ATNO, or a country that I've worked before, but is a very rare catch for me, like HS......Not abandoning cards, however it is getting to be a pain to get to.....But that's another debate for another thread.......Like I said before, I will keep checking the mail box and if nothing shows up by the 7th, I will contact you.....thanks again....

V
KA3NRX

The National Weather Service just issued a freeze warning for Hell.  Grin

You're going to like watching those no-effort confirmations roll in, and soon you'll wondering why more don't use LoTW. Enjoy.
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: