Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What's an ATNO ?  (Read 5898 times)
AF5C

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2013, 02:11:18 PM »

Look for BY4CD for China. I have worked them on 40 and 20 in the past 18 months with my minimalist setup.  They put out a really good signal.  Still waiting on the QSL, though via bureau.  Did catch BV1KE on 40m RTTY in the RTTY RU a couple of weeks ago. A new RTTY country but not a new band country.  Bahrain is on quite a bit nowadays.  Worked one last fall or so on 10m SSB for a new band country.  All this done with 100 watts and a dipole from the black hole of the midwest.

John AF5CC
NU1O

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2013, 04:05:21 PM »

YI1RZ, Razi, is very active from Baghdad. He's not the strongest signal on the band but he works CW and some digital modes. BX5AA is active from Taiwan. A92GE and A92IO are both active from Bahrain, although I have not worked A92GE or heard him for awhile now. A92IO was heard the other day. All use LoTW.

73 es GL,

Chris/NU1O
EI2GLB

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2013, 05:18:02 PM »

As Chris said Dave A92IO is very active from Bahrain and allways puts out a good signal,

He won't be there for ever so make it your buisness to find him on he bands,

Very fast uploads to LOTW as well,

K3NRX

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2013, 05:50:27 PM »

Have pursued all of the above to no avail for one reason or another....Every time I have seen them spotted, I can't hear them, or the Pile is too GD big, or both.....I remember back in 2008 hearing the Beijing Olympic stststation....really well too on 20 meters....but he was not hearing me....I was sick for a week.....it's situations like these, plus not having enough time, and well, that's the way it goes....Thanks anyway for the advice.....

V
KA3NRX

WX2S

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2013, 02:57:01 PM »

All Time New One....meaning a brand new DXCC country worked......Wish I had more.... Shocked Roll Eyes Grin............
Was wondering this myself. Google showed "All Talk, No Action," which fits in my case.  Grin

- WX2S

73, - Steve WX2S.
I subscribe to the DX Code of Conduct. http://dx-code.org/
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: