Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1] 2 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What's an ATNO ?  (Read 5706 times)
N4RSS

Ignore
« on: January 14, 2013, 09:26:39 AM »

Can't find a definition of this acronym
K3NRX

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 09:28:41 AM »

All Time New One....meaning a brand new DXCC country worked......Wish I had more.... Shocked Roll Eyes Grin............

V
KA3NRX
AD9DX

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 09:30:13 AM »

All Time New One....meaning a brand new DXCC country worked......Wish I had more.... Shocked Roll Eyes Grin............

V
KA3NRX

More accurately defined... The singular reason I don't get much sleep anymore.

EX, KC9TRM, KB9IRZ
KH6DC

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 10:15:29 AM »

or it could mean Another Nutty Operator  Grin

73 and Aloha,
de Delwyn, KH6DC
KB2FCV

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 10:18:29 AM »

It is something I am always seeking  Roll Eyes
K3NRX

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2013, 10:21:08 AM »

V
KA3NRX

Lucky you....I lose sleep over whether or not I am going to have a job to go to, and aging sick parents, and the state of the country.....and who's going to try and pilfer money from me (the government)....and my own personal health.....yada yada yada.....must be something wrong with me!

Roll Eyes Huh
AD9DX

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2013, 10:22:51 AM »

V
KA3NRX

Lucky you....I lose sleep over whether or not I am going to have a job to go to, and aging sick parents, and the state of the country.....and who's going to try and pilfer money from me (the government)....and my own personal health.....yada yada yada.....must be something wrong with me!

Roll Eyes Huh

Tomorrow always takes care of its self. I guess I am just easy going.

EX, KC9TRM, KB9IRZ
AB8MA

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2013, 10:31:05 AM »

V
KA3NRX

Roll Eyes Huh

Relax... the day is early. Smiley
K5GS

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2013, 02:17:47 PM »

V
KA3NRX

But KA3NRX did get an ATNO with ZL9, I remember working you on 20 meters shortly before we went QRT.

Cheesy
K3NRX

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2013, 05:46:39 PM »

V
KA3NRX

But KA3NRX did get an ATNO with ZL9, I remember working you on 20 meters shortly before we went QRT.

Cheesy

Oh Yeah!.... Cool......Now if only I had those 59 countries remaining.... Cry......
KB3LIX

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2013, 06:05:58 PM »

V
KA3NRX

Cheesy

Oh Yeah!.... Cool......Now if only I had those 59 countries remaining.... Cry......

Hey Vince,
Consider your self lucky.
I have 78 remaining

You are way ahead of me.
K3NRX

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2013, 03:40:34 AM »

78? Well if you put it that way.... Roll Eyes......My educated guess though, Bill, is that you have a bunch of the ones I need that are pretty common......(Monaco, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Bahrain, Iraq)Huh.....or perhaps I am speculating....anyway....I proabably have a bunch you need too......So much to contact, and not enough time.....frustrating, man!...... Shocked.....

V
KA3NRX
AF3Y

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2013, 06:35:23 AM »

78? Well if you put it that way.... Roll Eyes......My educated guess though, Bill, is that you have a bunch of the ones I need that are pretty common......(Monaco, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Bahrain, Iraq)Huh.....or perhaps I am speculating....anyway....I proabably have a bunch you need too......So much to contact, and not enough time.....frustrating, man!...... Shocked.....

V
KA3NRX

Hey Vince, was it not you who gave birth to "ATNO"?  I think the first time I saw it, or noticed it, it was in one of your posts. If not, WHO claims this one??

BTW, I have all of those you asked Bill about.. hi  Cool

73, Gene AF3Y
K3NRX

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2013, 09:53:00 AM »

Can't take credit there Geno....twer not me.....but I'd be curious to know who, too.....better dig deep into the thread archives for that one....

KB3LIX

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2013, 11:47:56 AM »

V
KA3NRX

I need all of the above except for Bahrain.

Asia is almost impossible for me.
Mostly local terrain difficulties.

I have HEARD China twice and VR2XMT in Honk Kong several times, but
never got thru.
Thats it !

I need to get out of this hole to hear Asia.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 11:50:05 AM by KB3LIX » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: