Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: VP6T video - nice!  (Read 663 times)
AJ4RW

Ignore
« on: January 30, 2013, 06:02:52 AM »

The VP6T video sure brought back some good memories and the dxpedition gave me many hours of fun.  Thanks and what dxpeditions are in the pipeline next for 2013?
Randy
AF3Y

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2013, 06:38:52 AM »

The VP6T video sure brought back some good memories and the dxpedition gave me many hours of fun.  Thanks and what dxpeditions are in the pipeline next for 2013?
Randy

I hate to think negatively, but I seriously doubt if I will see any ATNOs available in 2013, and I am only at 312. I just dont think you are going to see any in the top 20 activated.

About the only chance I see for me getting an ATNO is to snag Iran or Pakistan, as at least they are active every now and then. BTW, I have never heard Either of them.

I hate to pee on anyone's parade, I just dont see anything coming, even though I keep hearing that things are in the works.....  But I will CERTAINLY be HAPPY to be proved WRONG! Grin hi

73, Gene AF3Y

W1VT

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2013, 06:54:01 AM »

I just worked EP3SMH last week on 15 SSB.

I prefer CW, but I'll get on SSB when I hear an ATNO I can work!

Zack W1VT
« Last Edit: January 30, 2013, 07:00:11 AM by W1VT » Logged
AJ4RW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2013, 08:08:01 AM »

I am only at 312

Gene, you're doing a lot better than I.  Both Iran and Pakistan have been spotted recently, in fact AP2IA was spotted this AM.  I worked EP3SMH twice in the past month.  AP2IA confirmed me on LOTW and EP3SMH reports using LOTW.  The problem is they're both on fairly early in the morning which means we have to contend with band being open.  Also, I worked both of them on digital and USB but never seen them use CW.  GL
Randy   
AF3Y

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2013, 04:49:54 PM »

I am only at 312

Gene, you're doing a lot better than I.  Both Iran and Pakistan have been spotted recently, in fact AP2IA was spotted this AM.  I worked EP3SMH twice in the past month.  AP2IA confirmed me on LOTW and EP3SMH reports using LOTW.  The problem is they're both on fairly early in the morning which means we have to contend with band being open.  Also, I worked both of them on digital and USB but never seen them use CW.  GL
Randy   

Last 100 spots for the AP are RTTY or digital.   The EP looks a lot better chance for me. His "usual" or prefered time frame seens to be when I am normally out at my favorite diner eating grits and eggs, but I can skip that and give him a try.  Thanks......73,
Gene AF3Y
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: