Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Radio Mart Sales is a scammer  (Read 15372 times)
WB6VHK

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2013, 07:01:24 PM »

See :   http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main?ie=UTF8&asin=&isAmazonFulfilled=&isCBA=&marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&orderID=&seller=A3QII02QYZ1XLB

Go to the right side of the page and click on "read all feedback" and tell me if our friend Martyn is doing any better on Amazon than Ebay .........
AF5CC

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2013, 07:39:52 PM »

A couple of years ago I bought an Icom hand mic from Martyn off of QTH.COM. No problems at all with the transaction.  Showed up quickly, worked fine.  I do have a fried that sold him a radio on ebay and he was less than pleased with the transaction.

John AF5CC
K9XR

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2013, 04:27:58 PM »

Reading his Amazon is like Deja Vu all over again. I would have sworn I was reading his old Ebay feedback. It is nice to know that some things never change. 
AA6ZE

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2013, 05:13:48 PM »

Same old, same old. With so many reputable shops and sellers on the net, why do people gamble on this guy?
N0FPE

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2013, 12:58:02 PM »

Well I have to say this...I have NEVER purchased anything from this loser BUT. I did sell him a FRG-9600 with the TV board in it.It was in perfect working order and was so stated in the ad on eBay. This butthead had the the gall to email me and bitch that the wall wart was not in the box! It stated right in the ad that there was NO wall wart. He complained that he would not be able to use the radio with out it.

Waa waa waaa   I told him to pound sand and that was the last i ever heard from this lowlife!!!
AH6RR

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2013, 06:16:30 PM »

I sold the Anal Orifice a bunch of Collins Gear that was described as for parts and repair that I had on eBay and he asked me to close all the auctions because he wanted it all. We agreed on a price and he paid via PayPal. When he recevied all the gear he said it was all junk and wanted half of his money back I told him no ship it back at your expence and I would repay him less the shipping costs. Never heard from him again. I did see some of the equipment on eBay the following week that I know was not working listed as "Near Perfect" and "Like New" of course his other eBay identiy "Gottohaveit" (or somthing like that) won most of it because he bid it up so high nobody wanted it. If you buy from him or sell to him he will try every way to rip you off in any way he can. Maybe I should call him at say 10PM (3AM EDT) my time to see if he has anything I might need.
K5TED

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: March 06, 2013, 05:17:45 PM »

Even when scammed, most of us are rational and will avoid drastic measures.

But there is always the chance that someone that is scammed will strike back.

This is an interesting story that is similar.

Murder by Internet

Chris Marquis was a 17-year-old Vermont hustler running a small-time scam online. His virtual business was going great - until somebody killed him.

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/6.12/murder.html?pg=1&topic=&topic_set=

(The story runs for multiple pages)

Obviously such drastic actions are wrong and people should rely on the legal system and not retribution.

Dang CB'ers!
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: