Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone receive a T30PY card?  (Read 2882 times)
AB8MA

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2013, 06:53:34 PM »

I am trying not to let this get the better of me. Now that T30PY has uploaded all their logs to LoTW I really should be satisfied. It was, after all, an all time new one for me.

I think what put a sour taste in my mouth was their initial statement that for $20 they would upload immediately to LoTW. I thought that was a bit steep, and only gave $5. This was on October 23, while OQRS was still working. Then, on January 23, they stated "All QSL requests for T30PY/T30SIX via OQRS were processed and the cards are on the road!".

I also sent a direct request, with an additional $4, on February 18. Still a bit early to expect any return on that.

In 10 years, the only other entity I sent for (direct) without success was for SU9VB. I was in one of his last LoTW uploads, however, so I do have Egypt. And, I feel confident that I can get that card from Vlad anytime I want to for a whole lot less than $20.
AB8MA

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2013, 10:12:01 AM »

I received a card today as a result of my direct request, in which Richard included 5 green stamps (I had only sent 4).

I am very pleased. Thank you, guys.

I am trying not to let this get the better of me. Now that T30PY has uploaded all their logs to LoTW I really should be satisfied. It was, after all, an all time new one for me.

I think what put a sour taste in my mouth was their initial statement that for $20 they would upload immediately to LoTW. I thought that was a bit steep, and only gave $5. This was on October 23, while OQRS was still working. Then, on January 23, they stated "All QSL requests for T30PY/T30SIX via OQRS were processed and the cards are on the road!".

I also sent a direct request, with an additional $4, on February 18. Still a bit early to expect any return on that.

In 10 years, the only other entity I sent for (direct) without success was for SU9VB. I was in one of his last LoTW uploads, however, so I do have Egypt. And, I feel confident that I can get that card from Vlad anytime I want to for a whole lot less than $20.

AB8MA

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2013, 10:47:27 AM »

Dear friend,
Thanks a lot.
Yes, we send you back the GS because you already had a donation.
Best Regards
Ricardo
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: