Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SG-500 Availability  (Read 1425 times)
WD4MTW

Ignore
« on: February 16, 2013, 01:26:46 AM »

What's the story with this amp? Last I heard they were re-designing the amp with new sourced finals and were soon to release it. That was three years ago. Any news or rumors?
K3VAT

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 01:53:03 AM »

Don't know the specifics re: that amp; but, there has been recent discussion on the SGC Smartuners Group about SGC in general.  Check the yahoo groups message board ... see http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Smartuners/ go to messages and peruse the last several dozen postings.
WD4MTW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2013, 12:53:01 AM »

I went back several months and also looked at the power cube and sgc-2000 groups. Unless something is burried under another topic, I didn't see anything related to current production.
KB2HUK

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 12:38:59 AM »

They ran out of parts, supposed to be looking for new supplier but I think that has been going on for a few years now .  John kb2huk
N4NOO

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2013, 12:58:47 PM »

Indeed it has been a while.  I have an SGC-500 amp that needs repair and I have been waiting for over two years for them to get back to work.  It was a great amp when it was working but it is a dust collector now.  Very sad company.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: