Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AL-1500 feet  (Read 898 times)
N4CR

Ignore
« on: February 17, 2013, 10:35:18 PM »

I recently bought a used AL-1500 and one of the feet was missing. I called Ameritron and ordered a pair of new feet. (a pair in case they are a different height from the ones that came with the amp)

The replacement feet at Ace, HD and Lowes are all cheap plastic junk and not a good hard rubber foot that is tall enough to elevate the amp properly.

When I got the package in the mail, I found a couple of stick on button feet that are about 3/8" in diameter and 1/8" height. Like something for a small metal enclosure, not a big amplifier. Obviously, this is not the foot I was looking for. I can't find the part number that I need on any of the Ameritron parts lists.

Does anyone know the Ameritron part number for the AL-82/AL-1200/AL-1500 feet?

73 de N4CR, Phil

We are Coulomb of Borg. Resistance is futile. Voltage, on the other hand, has potential.
N5VTU

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 08:49:14 AM »

I just checked my manuals for an AL-80A and an AL-82 and neither of them have a listing for any of the cabinet parts or external items included, just internal components.

You might try here -
http://www.hammondmfg.com/rfeet.htm

Stephen
N5VTU

N4TTS

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2013, 10:02:56 AM »

You may want to call and explain what happened and ask the Ameritron folks for the correct number.
If that doesn't work, I recently ordered some from MCM, they seem to have a decent assortment.

http://electronics.mcmelectronics.com/search?cataf=&view=list&w=feet&x=0&y=0

Don N4TTS

Does anyone know the Ameritron part number for the AL-82/AL-1200/AL-1500 feet?
N4CR

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2013, 01:57:14 PM »

You may want to call and explain what happened and ask the Ameritron folks for the correct number.
If that doesn't work, I recently ordered some from MCM, they seem to have a decent assortment.

http://electronics.mcmelectronics.com/search?cataf=&view=list&w=feet&x=0&y=0

Don N4TTS

Thanks. Those look great. I'll just order a set from there. I can't imagine that I paid (wasted) over $1 for the ones Ameritron sent me.

I like the looks of those 1" x 1" ones. Those would match that giant case very nicely.

73 de N4CR, Phil

We are Coulomb of Borg. Resistance is futile. Voltage, on the other hand, has potential.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: