Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lost plans CQ June 1983 pg 40, DC Recvr  (Read 1463 times)
VE3LYX

Ignore
« on: February 21, 2013, 02:56:30 PM »

I need help. I was digging through my junk box and came accross a cut and drilled board from my early days as a lisenced ham. About 2 minutes later I found the paper layout plan for the small board which was used to drill the holes. For some reason I had actually writen on it" DC Rcvr CQ June 83 pg 40" I finished drilling the holes, did the board resist and am etching it now. I would like to build it.  If for nothing more then nostalgia's sake. I also do not like having unfinished projects. My stack of CQ magazines has long since gone to recycling so I need some help here. I probably dont need the whole article. Just a schematic and a parts list would get me by. Anyone have the article and would be kind enuf to send at least the schematic to me?
Don VE3LYX
WD8KNI

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 06:40:06 AM »

I think you may have your date wrong, just looked at the index for June 1983 and it shows nothing about any receivers..

Can you provide further info?

I also searched all of the archives for 1983 and found no articles regarding a DC Receiver.  Do you have anything about the author?

It is possible that the index missed it, but they are usually good

Regards.. Fred

you might also send my your personal email address as you have it locked in your profile..  wd8kni@fmeco.com (Fred Moore)
VE3LYX

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2013, 08:55:28 AM »

Thanks for your efforts. I think I will just move on to other projects.
All I have is what I wrote on the board years ago.
Don VE3LYX
VE7BWN

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 08:59:04 PM »

FWIW, I think you may have your date right. Smiley

Just for future reference, I had a look in http://www.cq-amateur-radio.com/cq_1980_2011_master_index/1980-2011_cq_index_construction.pdf and there it was:  Construction, Receiver: Build Your Own Direct-Conversion (Pasaric TU2HL), CQ 1983, Jun pg 40.

Brian VE7BWN

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: