Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Remote kit for IC-207H - where to get?  (Read 1032 times)
KC8QVO

Ignore
« on: February 23, 2013, 12:57:07 PM »

Does anyone know where I can find a complete remote kit for an IC-207H? I bought the radio new in 2002 and never remoted the face plate. I have a second vehicle now and want to install this rig with a remote face plate. It seems all I can find is an 11.5' extension cable for the face plate. I have the mic side covered well enough if that is the route I have to go. I would like to find the face plate bracket also, so a complete kit would be ideal.

Any ideas?
K7MSC

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 09:44:27 PM »

The MB-58 bracket is getting hard to find.  There is one listed on ebay.  It isn't really worth the $$$ though since it's just a generic mount and you have to velcro the head to the bracket to make it work.  Might as well just velcro to the mounting surface directly.

73 Mitch K7MSC

KG9KF

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2013, 11:40:19 AM »

Not to thread hijack but- I'm looking for just the 600R cable- from the body to the faceplate also on an Icom 207H...

So, I call 2nd dibs on cables, etc.  :-)

The 600R cable is available from one aftermarket website, but they want $55 plus shipping.

Anyone make a homebrew cable?  I can't tell what the connectors are from pictures, etc.

Dan. KG9KF
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: