Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SLOW as MOLASSES  (Read 4256 times)
KC4MOP

Ignore
« on: March 03, 2013, 03:03:30 PM »

eHam website has really been quirky lately. Either completely down and seems like running on a dial-up circuit. Very slow to go to other topics. Guess spoiled with Cable internet. Sometimes take several minutes to change pages.
I tab to another website and or forum and lickity split..I'm there so, it doesn't seem to be my ISP or computer.

Fred
AC4RD

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 06:32:53 PM »

I've been noticing the same thing, though some (not all) other websites are also running really slowly.

We had a problem at work last week that wound up being an ISP somewhere in the country that was having problems--not OUR ISP, and not the ISP of the institution we send data to on the web.  (shrug) 

You know how electricity works, right?  Elves inside the wires push the electrons from place to place.  And sometimes the elves are in a bad mood, I guess.  Wink
K0BT

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 10:23:55 PM »

The problem appears to be with the eHam web site.  Other sites load quickly.  eHam takes 30-60 seconds to load after clicking on any link.  It happened this morning and is happening again now at 0622 UTC.
N2MG
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 07:21:23 AM »

We seem to be having some issues with one of the hard drives.  We are looking into it.

Mike N2MG
N2MG
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 08:20:11 AM »

OK, made some adjustments that should take the hard drive out of the equation...for now...mostly... 

New hard drive will be on the way shortly.

-Mike N2MG
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: