Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Don Pinson, NA0DP.....now in the local NEWS!!!!!  (Read 31790 times)
WB2WIK

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2013, 08:19:20 AM »

Update. I should be getting my iPad back today, most likely damaged by Don. Still though, I am glad to see it come back to me. Still not getting my hopes up because he most likely has packed a box with dirt. I'm sure he will say "oops wrong box" or something clever like that. All I care is that Don and his wife have lost all capability to do ANY online selling on Ebay, Amazon and other sites. He's now under investigation for grand larceny. I said it would catch up to you Don.

I would not have gotten this far if it was not for the Credit Bureau of Ypsilanti. They are amazing.

We will see what FEDEX brings in today. Hopefully it's not ticking.

If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

If you have the capability and a bit of time, make a video of the package from its delivered and unopened state, through unsealing the package and examining the contents.  If all is fine, you don't need the video.

If there's a serious problem as you suspect there could be, you'll have evidence of it.
KC8UAV

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2013, 08:21:27 AM »

Already ready for that. Good thing the guy running the Bureau is also a long time detective and friend of mine. All bases are covered.

Grin
KC8UAV

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2013, 11:22:36 AM »

Yep, not suprised one bit. My totally brand new iPad arrived, dented to hell, but working. HOWEVER Mr Donald Pinson literally decided do take a crap IN THE BOX, ruining the case. Thanks Don, you are a worthless chunk of human waste. But, at least now I have my property back, and you and the wife are now completely shut down.............permanently. By the way, that's a criminal offence as well. Enjoy your time in washington, because thats the only state you'll be selling in. Your online days are over, forever.

I still am laughing about it though. I did call it. Check my post from earlier today! I said there would be a suprise inside. Too bad Don decided to mail his brain with my iPad.  Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy
KC8UAV

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2013, 05:51:40 PM »

Don's email to me after I got my iPad back- dented, won't charge and almost started a fire.  Thank god I didn't charge it overnight.   As far as I'm concerned, this was deliberately done to start a fire.  He is a terrorist in my opinion.  I have 2 children.  What if there was a fire?

your up in the night! never struck anything with a hammer! taped it on a bed rail to try and get it to work. I knew you would not take your comments back as well as I knew you would not have reimbursed for shipping. you send out a no good item and then make a big deal about it. A police officer you say well cool! then he can be my witness I sent it back. don't have any idea what your talking about for shit never sent you no shit. anyway have a good life...new you were a flake from the start.

Sorry for his total lack of English.  "Taped" is "tapped" in my  dictionary.   "New" should be "knew" This thing is dented all over. 

This guy is worthless.

Don and his wife can now have the luxury of NEVER having another online account on eBay or amazon, furthermore his $4000 in PayPal is seized. Good luck selling in a town of 6000 residents. After this you'll probably be traded for packs of cigarettes in the "grey bar" motel.
K5TED

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 07, 2013, 10:09:01 AM »

Sending raw feces through the postal service is a federal offense, and in today's political/social climate, could be considered a terroristic act, along with intentionally sending a charged, but damaged lithium polymer battery.

AD6KA

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 07, 2013, 12:41:43 PM »

Sending raw feces through the postal service is a federal offense, and in today's political/social climate, could be considered a terroristic act,

Human fecal samples are sent through the mail for medical 
testing all the time, albeit properly packaged and marked.
I have received these "Occult Stool Sample" collection kits
with a return mailer from my Health Care Provider for years.
(Occult Stool is a blood-in-stool test)

It MIGHT be a violation of 18 USC ยง 1716 - Injurious articles as nonmailable
But I haven't waded through the boilerplate. Have at it.

Mailing somebody a turd could be construed as "terrorist threat",
harassment, or stalking.......IF it puts the recipient in a "state
of fear of bodily injury".

N0YXB

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 07, 2013, 08:28:24 PM »

"Mr." Pinson certainly is an illiterate scumbag. Give him hell.
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: