Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kanga US  (Read 3418 times)
TANAKASAN

Ignore
« on: March 24, 2013, 03:15:50 AM »

Bill Kelsey, the Owner of Kanga US had a stroke on March 8th. Right now the impact has been weakness in
his right arm and leg and difficulty with speech and swallowing. His memory has not been impacted. He was air lifted from Findlay to Ohio State Medical Center in Columbus and is being treated there. Currently they are expecting time and treatment will yield a full recovery.

His wife  has asked that people not email or telephone them until further notice. Kanga US will obviously be out of action for an undetermined amount of time.

Tanakasan
K1CJS

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 06:48:28 AM »

Maybe this would get more notice if it were put in the 'News' section on the main page.  I've submitted it there.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 07:27:11 AM by K1CJS » Logged
KD0REQ

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2013, 07:14:12 PM »

bad run of luck, their sailboat got lightning-struck on the lake and wiped out last year.  that was pretty much last post on the website.

we had a tech back after a stroke at work half-time in about 4 months and he's back full time, in one of the most demanding sections.

wish him well.  this is surviveable.
KD0REQ

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2013, 08:08:12 AM »

... and... he's starting back up after some recuperation and therapy.  curiously, no kits on the page yet, but books and masts as of this morning.  I've been watching for the spectrum analyzer kit to return.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: