Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ham Radio Outlet service is Outstanding!  (Read 4549 times)
KT4DLB

Ignore
« on: March 27, 2013, 09:10:01 AM »

I ordered my beginning shack equipment from Ham Radio Outlet in Atlanta and receive everything on time and in good condition. After setting everything up, I found that I had no audio on my Yaseu FT-897D. I called them and spoke to Eric. He help me run some test from home and had to end up sending it back to HRO. He in turn sent me a new one. I feel that Eric went out of his way to help me and I really appreciate that. Then I found that my MFJ-945E tuner was bad too. And the same thing, sent it to him and a new one came. Again he went out of his way to help me. 
KD0NGX

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2013, 09:07:50 PM »

Every purchase I've made from HRO has been promptly shipped, arrived in good condition and been comparably priced. Plus never out of stock or back ordered. I like HRO.
W9KDX

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2013, 04:52:36 PM »

Said it before and I'll say it again, Gary in Phoenix is my main man, and the ONLY place I would ever buy anything Ameritron.

Sam
W9KDX
AUSSIE

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2013, 10:33:44 PM »

I been buying from HRO for a lon time excellent service and products are at good prices my location is australia and never had any problem with shipping..

Regards Lino..
KE2TR

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2013, 01:07:43 PM »

I have been buying from HRO since my TS930 day's in the early 80's, they have always had excellent service and fast shipping on your order's. Before the 80's I bought from Harrison Radio cause it was local but they went out I belive in 81-82. My last buy from HRO was a FTDX3000 and I ordered it and had the rig in the next day from there Delaware store. The guy's at that store, Keven, Rob, Bob and a few more that have always helped me are the best, you just don't get the service anywere else like from HRO, they ROCK in my book.
Jim
KE2TR
AH6RR

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2013, 04:52:47 PM »

I agree 100% they ROCK! I was in southern Washington state a few years ago visiting my son and took a trip over to the Portland store it was only 40 minutes from my sons house. I needed some shack goodies and some PL-259s I had picked up a RigRunner and some Anderson Power Poles a dozen 259's and a few mags and books (There is no Ham Radio Store here) and I also got to play with some new radios. At check out I gave them my information for the sale and warranty and they were very glad to see a KH6 ham in person I was given a hat and I was so impressed with the crew that I told them when I can afford a new rig I was calling them first. Well this last Aug I sold my 2 TS-850's to get the funds for a New TS-590 it was to be my first ever New Rig. I called them up and placed the order on Tuesday and Had the Rig on Friday. They are the best. BTW the TS-590 is a Fantastic rig it's as good or better than a 850 and it has DSP plus I did not need to buy $500 woth of filters since they are built in. 
W2SFD

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2013, 07:26:56 PM »

But they are not perfect.  I will still recommend them to new hams, but have learned a lesson.

http://www.eham.net/ehamforum/smf/index.php/topic,89368.0.html
K9MHZ

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2013, 05:17:54 PM »

Geez W2FSD, another thread to beat up HRO over the exact same thing?  Wasn't starting your own thread bashing them enough?

« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 05:22:45 PM by K9MHZ » Logged
W2SFD

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2013, 10:10:58 AM »

I didn't start the thread, just added a comment.  Not everyone reads all the threads.   I don't think it was bashing HRO by any means.  Constructive criticism at worse, and if you actually read the comments, there was also something in there positive. 

Don't like what someone has to say?  Then so be it, but wasting band width whining about what someone else posted?   Geez.
K9MHZ

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2013, 04:57:02 PM »

Wow.
K1CJS

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2013, 04:03:40 AM »

But they are not perfect.  I will still recommend them to new hams, but have learned a lesson.

Tell you what, next time you find a company that has NEVER, EVER made a mistake.....
W4KVW

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2013, 10:22:19 PM »

99.9% of all of my NEW gear comes from HRO in Anaheim,California.I started purchasing my gear from them in 1994 when I got my ticket & Janet-KL7MF has always been right on the money with the gear at a great price.She has become a GREAT friend over the years & I always look forward to seeing her at Hamcation in Orlando & for the 1st time for me at Hamvention 2013 in Dayton.GREAT service from people who know Ham Radio. {:>)

Clayton
W4KVW
 Smiley  Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: