The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 and 15 meter bands  (Read 4928 times)
ONAIR

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2017, 01:04:57 AM »

You can always find a QSO on EchoLink!  Sometimes local, sometimes on the other side of the globe.  www.EchoLink.org
AA2UK

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2017, 10:10:03 AM »

To me WSJT or other automated handshake contact is of no value. I want a warm body and a real conversation and not just a handshake and maybe a signal report too.
Well I'm glad most don't agree with you....
Bill, AA2UK
K0UA

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Yesterday at 06:51:42 AM »

Judging by the vast amount of growth and interest in the WSJT modes and especially after the FT8 revolution this summer, most hams seem to like this mode and method of communication.  If you hate such things, you are definitely in the minority.
WW7KE

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Yesterday at 11:16:58 AM »

To me WSJT or other automated handshake contact is of no value. I want a warm body and a real conversation and not just a handshake and maybe a signal report too.

But you must embrace new technologies or get left behind, right?  I remember "someone" bleating that on a constant basis in another section of this site. Wink Grin

He speaks fluent PSK31...  One QSO with him earns you 5BDXCC...  His Wouff Hong has two Wouffs... Hiram Percy Maxim called HIM "The Old Man..."  He is... The Most Interesting Ham In The World!
K0UA

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Yesterday at 12:07:13 PM »

But you must embrace new technologies or get left behind, right?  I remember "someone" bleating that on a constant basis in another section of this site. Wink Grin

Who?
VK6IS

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Today at 05:29:09 AM »

You can always find a QSO on EchoLink!  Sometimes local, sometimes on the other side of the globe.  www.EchoLink.org

not so sure about that one - - last time I'd check in:
there was lots of OPs Listening - supposedly - - but none of them ever would Reply to Any call(s).
W1VT

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Today at 09:51:56 AM »

Good opening to Europe on 12M this morning--I worked HA and T7 for new ones on 12M digital--countries 99 and 100.  Grin
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: