Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Site Intermittently Slow to Respond  (Read 3683 times)
K0BT

Ignore
« on: March 31, 2013, 11:29:18 AM »

eHam is intermittently slow to respond.  The site response was fine at 1800z but at around 1820 and continuing now it is extremely slow.  Opening a classified ad took 23 seconds.  Opening this forum, about 20 seconds.  Getting to the point where I could enter a new topic took 58 seconds from when I clicked on the link.  All sections of the site appear to be affected.

This happened last night as well.  This will go on for several minutes and then the site will begin responding normally for a while. During the times when the eHam web site is slow, all other web sites that I access are responding normally.

Thanks,
Bob

Note: As of 1829z (the time it took me to post this) the site is now responding normally again.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 12:17:09 PM by K0BT » Logged
K5TR
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2013, 11:27:14 AM »

This happened last night as well.  This will go on for several minutes and then the site will begin responding normally for a while. During the times when the eHam web site is slow, all other web sites that I access are responding normally.

The was a machine acting up.  This has been removed form service.

Thanks

George
K5TR
K0BT

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 09:25:14 PM »

George,

Thank you.  I'm sure I speak for the community when I say that we appreciate what the team does to keep the site running.

Bob, K0BT
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: