Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I get SDR Radio to work with SDR-IQ?  (Read 1310 times)
KD8UHL

Ignore
« on: April 04, 2013, 04:08:51 PM »

I have a Yaesu FT-950 and installed the RFSpace IF-2000.  Added the RFSpace SDR-IQ and it seems to work as advertised (no thanks to a complete lack of accurate installation instructions and no obvious way to get help).  The waterfall and frequency spectrum seem to work well.  I installed SDR-Radio to get better functionality out of the SDR, but it doesn't recognize the SDR-IQ.  I can select the external radio source (it's listed as "SDR-IQ #MW002974" on the SDR-Radio ribbon) but the frequency spectrum and waterfall give a view that looks like there is no RF inpu -totally flat and without any activity.  If I shut off SDR-Radio Console and open SpectraVue, everything works fine.  I have checked the SDR-Radio websites, numerous forums, the RFSpace website but can't find any resource to help me resolve this.  I can't even find a operator's manual for the SDR-Radio.

If I am missing something obvious I apologize in advance.  Any help by anyone who has worked through this problem would be appreciated.

Thank you,  Jim
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: