Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Card chaser or Award chaser?  (Read 1682 times)
WS3N

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2013, 04:20:16 PM »

Confirmation chaser. I'm very happy with only LoTW.

Awards? We ain't got no awards. We don't need no awards. I don't have to show you any stinkin' awards.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 04:36:48 PM by WS3N » Logged
KD8MJR

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2013, 05:10:32 PM »

I started out as a Card chaser but then several Albums and a small drawer got full and from that point on I lost interest and started to really focus in on just Awards.  Don't get me wrong, I am still rushing to the mail box to see if my Mount Athos card has arrived but overall I don't get excited much about cards unless it's a rare ATNO.

AB3CX

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2013, 06:10:46 AM »

I'm always chasing new band/modes for 160-10 DX; I don't chase counties, and so far I have no passion for digital modes. Although I have 317 confirmed mixed, and confirmed over 150 everywhere except 160, I have not submitted for DXCC. Most likely if/when I make honor roll level, I will submit the cards. Until then I feel like one of the guys in the pack with nothing special to brag about.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 06:27:00 AM by AB3CX » Logged
K1ZJH

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2013, 06:23:32 AM »

I'm always chasing new band/modes for 160-10 DX; I don't chase counties, and so far I have r=no passion for digital modes. Although I have 317 confirmed mixed, and confirmed over 150 everywhere except 160, I have not submitted for DXCC. Most likely if/when I make honor roll level, I will submit the cards. Until then I feel like one of the guys in the pack with nothing special to brag about.

I'm about in the same boat with country totals (mixed.)  I need to find time and figure out what countries have come and
gone since around 1993 or so--that's when I stopped DXing for a decade or so.

Pete
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: