Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: K8RA paddles  (Read 2308 times)
NT9M

Ignore
« on: June 30, 2013, 07:02:26 AM »

Just want to add my praise to Jerry and his customer service.  My P-2 paddle is about 7 years old and developed a problem with a bearing on one side. After e-mailing Jerry he suggested sending it back to him.  When I got it back I discovered that not only had Jerry fixed the bearing, he replaced the older posts with his newer style posts, he replaced the finger pieces with the newer larger size while also returning my smaller pieces in case I preferred them,  and he polished my paddle to the point that it looked brand new.  Well essentially it was new now! The only cost to me was to cover the return shipping.  Jerry obviously takes great pride in his product and it shows.  He will always get my business.
KB1NXE

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 08:26:33 AM »

Yup, Jerry is a true craftsman.  I sheared a screw head off on my P-4 and asked him what the replacement part would cost.  He said it shouldn't have sheared and sent me a new part free of charge.  His keys are some of the finest and smoothest I've used.  And as heavy as they are, stay put.  For the price, you cannot go wrong.
KI8JI

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 04:54:07 PM »

Jerry is an amazing human being.  Period.  Amazingly warm and helpful person.  His paddles are works of art - I picked up a P6 for my son and a P4 for my daughter, both newly-minted amateurs, and I'm amazed at the craftsmanship.

I hope and pray that he gets past his health issues soon so that he can get back to ham radio and to making his beautiful paddles.

KC7YRA

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2013, 02:38:14 PM »

I have used one of Jerry's paddles for a few years now.  I also got the opportunity to meet with him at Dayton 2012.  I had a few issues with finger pieces, so Jerry spent quite a lot of time talking through the problem with me, then supplying some replacement parts.

Heck of a person.

Brad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: