Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: K5HDM Harmon D Moore Motorola Radio Scam  (Read 2239 times)
WH6CZU

Ignore
« on: February 25, 2015, 03:55:52 AM »

Harmon D Moore 8514 WINTERSTEIN DR AUSTIN, TX 78704 (K5HDM) Has ripped me off. I contacted him to do some Flash Upgrades on 6 Astro Saber III and 1 Astro Saber II , Shipped the radios in January with payment. I've stop payment on the check Text him about the stop payment on Feb. 11 . He text back with some sob story, but said he would get them upgraded and sent back on Feb 16 at the latest. Then I text him on Feb 18 to see if he had shipped the radios back yet and didn't even know who I was, I told him it was Carl and you have my 7 Astro Sabers and hem said ( Oh yes.. I'm dropping them off at 7 and I'll send you tracking tonight) funny thing is his Post Office closed at 5. That was the last contact from him, I've Call , E-mail, and sent him Texts with no replay. And he has taken down his website (k5hdm.com) I've also filled a Complaint with the FTC.
At this time I feel that my Radios have been sold and it will cost me over $1000.00 to replace them.
WH6CZU

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2015, 03:56:52 AM »

Harmon D Moore 8514 WINTERSTEIN DR AUSTIN, TX 78704 (K5HDM) Has ripped me off. I contacted him to do some Flash Upgrades on 6 Astro Saber III and 1 Astro Saber II , Shipped the radios in January with payment. I've stop payment on the check Text him about the stop payment on Feb. 11 . He text back with some sob story, but said he would get them upgraded and sent back on Feb 16 at the latest. Then I text him on Feb 18 to see if he had shipped the radios back yet and didn't even know who I was, I told him it was Carl and you have my 7 Astro Sabers and hem said ( Oh yes.. I'm dropping them off at 7 and I'll send you tracking tonight) funny thing is his Post Office closed at 5. That was the last contact from him, I've Call , E-mail, and sent him Texts with no replay. And he has taken down his website (k5hdm.com) I've also filled a Complaint with the FTC.
At this time I feel that my Radios have been sold and it will cost me over $1000.00 to replace them.
Forgot to ask if anyone lives in or around Austin TX and knows K5HDM ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: