Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 7O6T Qsl  (Read 1387 times)
EI5GUB

Ignore
« on: April 10, 2013, 02:47:49 PM »

Hi have all of ye received the 7O6T qsl card,I sent mine and dollars last May and no return and no reply to emails from manager either
W2LO

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 03:06:18 PM »

Their manager will certainly contact you but if there's no response within a reasonable time I'd simply resubmit your inquiry. I've found in discussions with other DXers that the 7O6T team has been exceptionally diligent in getting cards to their proper destinations as well as responding to questions.

I'm confident that you'll have your card in due course.
W6GX

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2013, 03:10:19 PM »

Something is wrong.  Hopefully Paul N6PSE will read this and help you out.

Jonathan W6GX
N6PSE

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2013, 03:27:30 PM »

Please send an email to UA3DX@mail.ru and copy the DXpedition Leader-RA9USU@hotmail.com

They will get the missing QSL solved.

TU and 73,

Paul N6PSE
KA5N

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2013, 04:41:20 PM »

This is not about the 706T QSL, but rather about QSL's from DXpeditions in general.
It seems that it's taking a very long time for all QSL's that I have sent for using various
OQRSes.    LoTW is usually swift and continually churns out  confirmations over time
(not everyone uploads with dispatch)  QSL's to managers are usually speedy and  individual
hams go from fast to glacial.   I guess I am going to have to make a booklet with dates of
requests for QSL's and dates of receiving them.  Maybe then I can determine if they really
are slow or it is just my imagination.

Allen KA5N
N2RJ

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2013, 05:02:03 PM »

QSL printing takes time and is usually not done until AFTER the DXpedition. This way photos from the operation can be incorporated into the QSL.

What is good though is that most DXpeditions upload to LoTW for donors (and sometimes non-donors) fairly quickly.
K3NRX

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2013, 05:08:35 PM »

This is not about the 706T QSL, but rather about QSL's from DXpeditions in general.
It seems that it's taking a very long time for all QSL's that I have sent for using various
OQRSes.    LoTW is usually swift and continually churns out  confirmations over time
(not everyone uploads with dispatch)  QSL's to managers are usually speedy and  individual
hams go from fast to glacial.   I guess I am going to have to make a booklet with dates of
requests for QSL's and dates of receiving them.  Maybe then I can determine if they really
are slow or it is just my imagination.

Allen KA5N

In the last few years or so, after I fill out my card or do the OQRS thing, I have included with the check mark in the QSL Sent box of the log pages the actual date that I mailed the card or did OQRS.....and when I receive the card, I do the same in the Receive box of the log page.....Gives me an idea as to how long it took for the card to arrive.....some are faster than others.....reasons for delays are endless...sometimes you just have to bite your lip no matter how painfully long the wait may be......One thing is for certain....DXing is not for those of us who are impatient.......Is what it is..... Roll Eyes....

V
KA3NRX
NU4B

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2013, 06:38:23 PM »

Grin
DXing is not for those of us who are impatient.
  Grin

Not from I've heard on the bands.
KA5N

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2013, 05:16:09 AM »

Gee Whiz!

I always do check marks on the sent/rcvd  boxes in the log, but somehow it just slipped
my tired old mind that they would indicate the delay time.  Turns out it is only two-three
months not the eons I had imagined.  Now if I can just find my car keys .........

Allen   KA5N
EI5GUB

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2013, 10:09:03 AM »

ok thanks everyone I got an email from the manager and he never got my card or dollars but will send me his card next week,cards going missing is getting very common,1 I sent to Turkmenistan by registered post has also never turned up,thanks again,good dx Richard
NU4B

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2013, 01:00:41 PM »

ok thanks everyone I got an email from the manager and he never got my card or dollars but will send me his card next week,cards going missing is getting very common,1 I sent to Turkmenistan by registered post has also never turned up,thanks again,good dx Richard

Solution - OQRS!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: