Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nonsense reviews  (Read 15121 times)
K5TED

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2013, 09:45:42 AM »

Here's some snippets from another great "review":

"..happy with my purchase though at times I wish for more and regret my purchase..'

"..There are some things that I believe (and I think my thoughts are shared) that would make this radio a must have..."

Really? Sounds more like an exercise in self-affirmation or maybe just a plea for help...

N4NYY

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2013, 05:24:13 AM »

Again, if you want to weed the bad reviews, the ownership lists 0-3 months. If someone mentions that they tried a friends rig and did not like it, remove the review. There are a ton of them.
W4KVW

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2013, 07:38:40 PM »

How about all of the 0 rating for the Kenwood TS2000 by people who never owned one, just based their reviews on its appearance (I happen to like the way it looks).

John AF5CC

Well the TS-2000 does look as if it got VERY HOT & almost EXPLODED which pushed the front of the case out quiet a bit.That's what I thought when I saw the 1st one at HRO in Atlanta.I did not purchase it because of the way it looked.I went with an Original ICOM 746 at the time & a couple of 746 PRO's since then to replace the original model.Other than a Ten-Tec or two it just may be the UGLIEST ham radio EVER built.

Clayton
W4KVW
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: