Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Save Ham Radio – Modes – Part 3 (5 Part Series)  (Read 797 times)
N1IC

Ignore
« on: April 28, 2013, 10:34:56 AM »

How to Save Ham Radio – Modes – Part 3 (5 Part Series)

I have been thinking and getting feedback about this series and Ham Radio overall there are several great points I have been hearing from people and I as I have said in the past… yet maybe SAVE is to strong of a word… Strengthen is a good one or expand is another… but let’s stick with SAVE for the article.

In a long list of items I think about the next one are modes of operation –

http://nicktoday.com/how-to-save-ham-radio-modes-part-3-5-part-series/
N6GND

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 10:49:14 AM »

Hi Nick--

Good ideas for how people can get more involved with ham radio. I hope, however, that you will also add some ideas on how one might Save Oneself from Ham Radio.

Some of us have so many interesting, challenging and complex ham radio projects going on that we need to slow down a bit so that we can have enough room in our lives for all the other things that we want to do.

I am thinking of that little-known elmer Les Ismore.
N1IC

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2013, 06:07:55 PM »

Hi Nick--

Good ideas for how people can get more involved with ham radio. I hope, however, that you will also add some ideas on how one might Save Oneself from Ham Radio.

Some of us have so many interesting, challenging and complex ham radio projects going on that we need to slow down a bit so that we can have enough room in our lives for all the other things that we want to do.

I am thinking of that little-known elmer Les Ismore.

I would agree as well - I take time for Photography, Cycling and we rescue dogs as well so life is really busy sometimes. I think your point is very valid that sometimes we need to just sit back and get away from all of the "static" in our busy lives these days.
K1CJS

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2013, 04:21:39 PM »

How about 'how to get people more interested in ham radio.'  I agree that save is too strong a term.
N1IC

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2013, 04:53:08 PM »

How about 'how to get people more interested in ham radio.'  I agree that save is too strong a term.

That was from my first post Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: