About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: W2GCS  (Read 1258 times)
KK4MEX

Ignore
« on: May 17, 2013, 01:57:03 PM »

W2GCS posted some SSB Filters on TS 440 yahoo forum for sale. He and I agreed on a set price. I sent him the money order which he verified he got. To be honest it did take me 3 weeks after the initial offer to get him the money order because of travel with work, but i stayed in contact with him. So none the less I sent him the money order to his QRZ.com address. He verified he got. After a week he said he finally made it to post office. Well that will be 2 weeks ago this Saturday. I have tried to email him repeatedly to let him know I have not received the filter and asked him to provide tracking info. I am fully aware that the post offices loses stuff, but it been nearly 2 weeks and W2GCS will not email me back. I am going to report this to the local authorities and US post office on this coming Monday. I understand I am probably out the money I sent him but I hope this may prevent anyone else from also getting ripped off. If I do receive the filter I will post here to let everyone know situation has been rectified. I am hoping for a good ending to the stressful transaction

If anyone else has a TS 440 SSB filter for sale let me know....i will only use Paypal from now on.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: