Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: cheapham.com  (Read 8683 times)
SWMAN

Ignore
« on: May 18, 2013, 10:03:08 PM »

I just placed a small order with this company the other day and was very happy with doing buisness with them. They were nice and pleasant on the phone while placing my order. I ordered my items on wed. PM and had them on sat. AM at my door, fast service for shure. Everything was packed well and they even threw in a nice pen for free. I will definatly order from them again.Good buisness people.
73. Jim. W5JJG
WI8P

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 05:48:05 AM »

I can only speak to their website - which didn't work for me when I tried to place an order. I clicked on the button (multiple times) to proceed with the order and nothing happened.
SWMAN

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 07:03:19 AM »

I guess I'm old fashioned, I have better luck ordering anything by landline,that goers for anything that I ortder. I would rather call and talk to someone in person.But for browsing cheaphams websight, it was real easy for me.
73. Jim. W5JJG
SWMAN

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2013, 02:13:53 PM »

N4UM

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2013, 07:03:58 AM »

I've bought a number of things thru cheapham.com and have always been satisfied with their prices and service. Cheesy Cheesy
AB2YC

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2013, 11:55:42 AM »

I decided to give them a shot.

Nice price, fast shipping and well packed.

I was pleased with the transaction

K4FMH

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2013, 11:03:39 AM »

I just completed another very good transaction with Frank at Cheapham.com. He was kind enough to do a special order for a custom cable from one of his vendors who doesn't take Paypal for payment. I had bought an audio switch via Cheapham and needed the connecting cables for it to work with an old boat anchor. He even did the order prior to my remitting payment! Great vendor....and it might be a small thing but I use the free pens he ships with the merchandise on my workbench!
NYC1HAM

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2013, 07:50:02 AM »

Ordered no less than a dozen times from Cheapham.
Always the best price, even when adding in shipping.
Good prices 365 days a year, no need to wait for some bogus customer appreciation day or sale.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: