Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DX Engineering--Good show!  (Read 2259 times)
W9OO

Ignore
« on: June 15, 2013, 12:27:01 AM »

Superb customer service.  Due to my own fault, I toasted an equalizing capacitor in one of the Comstock baluns.  They had one in the mail to me a couple days later for free.

Being a ham of 48 years, I was distraught when one of my wire antennas failed to perform.  At Dayton, one of the DX Engineering crew spent a good ten minutes going over every inch of my system, from the plug on up.  Their tips and a balun solved every issue--the antenna performance is beyond what I expected now.  \

The important thing to me was they actually had a specialized balun that fit my oddball system.  Having the stock is a major plus, and they did in my case

Carl W9OO
KG4RUL

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2013, 05:21:25 AM »

My third order from them, this year, is wending it's way to me as I write this. 
KE4YOG

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2013, 08:27:22 AM »

Great company! If they have what I am looking for I buy from them.
WI8P

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2013, 08:05:52 AM »

I can't begin to say how great these guys are!  Twice I've placed orders on Friday evenings and had the stuff delivered the next day (Saturday)!  You just can't do any better than that.
W7ARX

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2013, 01:34:11 PM »

I have called them with technical questions, they always steered me in the right direction, the products I purchased were about excellent, I have no complaints.
KB1NXE

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2013, 10:23:27 PM »

I recently discovered that DX Engineering is the same company I have done business with for years.  A completely separate market, but is seems the same quality of parts and customer service from the 'other' company has spilled over to DX Engineering.  Summit Racing and DX Engineering are the same place.  How do I know?  A recent order showed up in the UPS system as being shipped from Summit Racing!!!  Anyone who loves cars or fixes their own has a Summit catalog somewhere in their possession!

Search their addresses.  You'll see.
WD8TA

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2013, 11:45:19 AM »

I agree...I've bought stuff from them over the years and have always been really pleased.  I finally bought their stainless steel radial plate to replace my homebrew aluminum one...gotta say it quieted my system down and helped with some tuning issues

Can't go wrong with them
KS4TL

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2013, 10:06:33 AM »

If DXE has it, I order from them. Fast shipping, reasonable prices, good tech support, and most importantly, 100% utterly reliable. If they say it's in stock, it is. If they they'll ship by a certain day, they will.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: