Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ham Radio Outlet - Virginia  (Read 3297 times)
WI8P

Ignore
« on: June 17, 2013, 01:39:28 PM »

Ordered my rotator from there last week.  The price was the best I found on line, communications was good and the delivery took less than expected.  While DX Engineering remains my favorite (when they have the brand I'm looking for), these guys are top notch too.
K3VAT

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 05:09:04 PM »

Ordered my rotator from there last week.  The price was the best I found on line, communications was good and the delivery took less than expected.  While DX Engineering remains my favorite (when they have the brand I'm looking for), these guys are top notch too.

Agreed, HRO Woodbridge has competent staff, good prices, nice station setup to test most of the modern rigs; an enjoyable outing.

thanks, HRO

73, Rich, K3VAT
KC4MOP

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 03:53:48 AM »

I bought my first radio from them. I lived in N. Virginia so it was a short drive. I'm sure the staff has changed since 1987. Other purchases via telephone after a move to Pa. was another nice big order and they were very helpful.
Fred
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: