Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KPA500 and KAT500 Kits Shipped today  (Read 1485 times)
WA2ASB

Ignore
« on: June 21, 2013, 08:06:48 PM »

If you have read my other posts about my difficulties in building the K3 with all the options because of my extra large paws, you might wonder why I ordered the KPA500 and KAT500 in kit form.  The answer is: my XYL with her tiny hands is coming home for two weeks before returning to her overseas assignment in VU land.  If I have any difficulties, she can help.

I was just so impressed at Hamcom in Plano, TX with the KPA500, and the fact that my linears are both tubes (Drake L4B and Alpha 9500) that I wanted to try a solid state linear.

Add to that is the fact that as I write this there are 58 reviews on eHam.net of the KPA500 and they are 5.0/5.0.  Wow!!!

If I later decide to put the KX3 in the Xterra, I may go for the KXPA100, but not for now.  (I may wait for 58 reviews of 5.0/5.0) Grin
K7LA

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2013, 05:14:00 PM »

You'll be very happy with the KPA-500 amp.  It is the one piece of gear in the shack I never have to give a second thought - it just works and worth every penny.  GL and 7 3.
KB1NXE

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 07:41:06 PM »

As I remember from my Heathkit Days (and before shipping tracking!   Shocked ) your anticipation must be killing you.  Have fun!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: