Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2013 Military to Amateur Crossband Test  (Read 17501 times)
AE7VA

Ignore
« on: May 11, 2013, 06:47:44 PM »

Thank you to everyone who worked AF MARS station AFS9AZ in the military to amateur crossband test today.  This was Arizona's return to this event in many years.  We operated from our newly forming AF MARS station in the State of Arizona's Emergency Operations Center on the National Guard/Papago Military Reservation in Phoenix.  

Full-color QSL cards will be ordered through UX5UO Print later this week. Since the AF isn't covering the cost of these, I waited to place the order in order to get an accurate count to reduce costs.  Please allow me 4 weeks to receive the cards.  Stations need to include a SASE as I can't personally cover the postage for the high number of stations we worked.  Send QSL card requests to AE7VA - address on QRZ.com and the FCC database.

Thank you again and see you next year!

73s
Paul Swietek AE7VA / AFF9AZ
Arizona State MARS Director
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 06:51:44 PM by AE7VA » Logged
AE7VA

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 08:37:46 PM »

Cards arrived today (Sat June 1st)  from the printer.  I expect to have all the cards back out to everyone in Monday's mail.

DE AFF9AZ
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: