Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Question about Field Day log reporting  (Read 1515 times)
KU4UV

Ignore
« on: July 01, 2013, 11:52:38 AM »

I hope this is the correct forum for this question, and that someone can help me out.  My brother and I are both ham operators, and we operated Field Day a few weeks ago.  I did all of my logging electronically, and I think I have sent everything to the ARRL that they will need for our entry.  I used the http://www.b4h.net/cabforms site to enter all of our information.  My question is this, do I still need to turn in a log of all of the stations we worked by callsign, or will the Band/Mode list that I entered on the above website be all that the ARRL needs for our Field Day entry?  I plan on e-mailing supporting documentation such as the Field Day bulletin copy to the ARRL, but I wasn't quite sure if they still need a list of the callsigns of the stations that we worked during FD, or just a breakdown of how many stations we worked by Band/Mode.  Can anyone help me on the answer to this one, as it has been a while since I last did Field Day.  Thanks!

KU4UV
WH7DX

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 01:38:45 PM »

I hope this is the correct forum for this question, and that someone can help me out.  My brother and I are both ham operators, and we operated Field Day a few weeks ago.  I did all of my logging electronically, and I think I have sent everything to the ARRL that they will need for our entry.  I used the http://www.b4h.net/cabforms site to enter all of our information.  My question is this, do I still need to turn in a log of all of the stations we worked by callsign, or will the Band/Mode list that I entered on the above website be all that the ARRL needs for our Field Day entry?  I plan on e-mailing supporting documentation such as the Field Day bulletin copy to the ARRL, but I wasn't quite sure if they still need a list of the callsigns of the stations that we worked during FD, or just a breakdown of how many stations we worked by Band/Mode.  Can anyone help me on the answer to this one, as it has been a while since I last did Field Day.  Thanks!

KU4UV

Google field day arrl rules 2013.

Section 8.

Complete the form which you did.   Now email log or mail paper log.   You'll email etc.
KB3LIX

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2013, 02:10:54 PM »

I use N1MM as my logging program.
The rules state that they want a dupe sheet listing all
the calls worked. HOWEVER, I have not figured
out how to output a dupe sheet.

So I generate a Cabrillo File log and send it to them
along with the Field Day message.

Iffin it works...GOOD

Iffin it don't...Oh well, better luck next time.

Seems like I did the same when I last worked FD back in 2011
and it worked.

K5TR
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 10:29:45 AM »

http://www.arrl.org/files/file/Field-Day/2013/2013%20Rules.pdf

Also from section 8 of the rules this year:

8.7. Cabrillo format log files are not required for Field Day entries. They will be accepted in lieu of
the dupe sheets but do not substitute for a summary sheet.

So I think you are good to go.

George
K5TR
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: