Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Discrepancy in LOTW reports  (Read 1307 times)
VE3TMT

Ignore
« on: July 05, 2013, 10:15:52 AM »

While checking my Triple Play credit I noticed about 8 or 9 missing states that show up in other modes. For example, it says I need Oregon on CW, but if I check my CW credits, I've worked it. This happens with 8 or 9 different states on both CW and Phone.

I sent an email to both the admin and help email addresses at ARRL but both bounced back. I then sent an email to hq@arrl.org but did not receive a response.

Anyone else having this problem?
N0IU

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2013, 05:31:51 AM »

You may want to check the dates for those contacts you confirmed with those states in question. For WAS, the contact can be made at any time (except for Alaska and Hawaii which have to have been made after they were granted statehood), but for the Triple Play, the contact has to have been made after 0000Z on January 1, 2009. 

If you still believe LoTW is not working correctly, you can submit a trouble ticket: http://www.arrl.org/lotw-help-ticket. http://www.arrl.org/lotw-help-ticket.

However...

I have had three callsigns since entering the hobby and after I got LoTW up and going, I had a question about merging the three accounts together for WAS and DXCC so I picked up the phone and called the ARRL and the person I talked to walked me through the process in just a few minutes. Their number is 1-860-594-0200. I think this was resolved in less time than it would have taken to fill out a trouble ticket!

Good luck!
KA8SEP

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2013, 05:19:12 AM »

I do not have that problem, but last time i looked at the arrl site they were still having problems with email to the lotw admin. If you can wait for that problem to clear up I would email them again. If not, I would call them during business hours.

Ted
VE3TMT

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2013, 08:33:35 AM »

but for the Triple Play, the contact has to have been made after 0000Z on January 1, 2009.

The posting date was January 2013, but looking again I see the QSO dates on a few of them were 2005, 2006.

Thanks for the information.

Max
« Last Edit: July 07, 2013, 08:38:08 AM by VE3TMT » Logged
KA8SEP

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2013, 10:52:23 AM »

just following up with my comment.

http://www.arrl.org/news/view/logbook-of-the-world-help-desk-experiencing-e-mail-problems

Ted
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: