Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: W7WH Vern  (Read 2289 times)
AA6ZE

Ignore
« on: July 31, 2013, 04:23:32 PM »

Well Vern, I bought that rig on the west coast swap net last Sunday. You said it would ship On Tuesday at the latest. You said you would E-mail me with the tracking number when it shipped.

Now it's Wednesday and no E-mail. You ignore my phone calls and E-mails, so what am I supposed to believe? You got your money instantly through Paypal, and you leave me up a creek without a paddle? If you changed your mind about selling the rig,fine just give me a refund so we can move on. I'll be glad to delete this post if you do the right thing,
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 04:32:09 PM by AA6ZE » Logged
AA6ZE

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 10:25:42 AM »

Finally got tracking and shipping info. Thanks Vern,you appear to be an honest seller but I wish communication could have been better.
WB4IVF

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2013, 12:06:10 PM »

You said it would ship On Tuesday at the latest. You said you would E-mail me with the tracking number when it shipped.      Now it's Wednesday and no E-mail.
Wow!  A day late and he goes on the internet to complain about a fellow ham?  At least he updated the post when he received the shipping info the next day, but the complaint should not have been posted so quickly for all to see in the first place. 
WI8P

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2013, 01:25:03 PM »

Sorry IVF, but when someone gives their word they will do something by a given day, they should be accountable for it.  That's one of the things wrong with our country - people don't stand by their word.
K1CJS

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2013, 04:55:20 AM »

Sorry IVF, but when someone gives their word they will do something by a given day, they should be accountable for it.  That's one of the things wrong with our country - people don't stand by their word.

I have to agree with this.  If the promise can't be kept by the stated date, an e-mail explaining the delay should be sent.  It only takes a minute or two, doesn't cost a thing, and serves the purpose to keep customers happy.  It would also stop things like the first post on this thread!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: