Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CQ Magazine-Delivery Failures!!!  (Read 22250 times)
N4JTE

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2011, 08:00:49 PM »

My xyl bought me a subscription for christmas, not my first wish, hi, anyway she gave them hell, finally got Feb, and (3) March issues, along with a calander in last two weeks. gotta laugh!!
Bob
WB2LCW

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2011, 12:28:03 PM »

My issues always arrive three to five weeks after
I see them on the news stand.

My QST's arrive like clock work on the 15th..
73 mike
K1CJS

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2011, 09:11:54 AM »

QST could well be a better alternative to CQ, but as of the past few years, QST is also going down the slippery slope.  Used to be that the front part of QST was dedicated to the ARRL with only a couple of pages of advertizement.  Seems that the advertizement in the front part has grown--and the back part, where all the advertizement used to be now has more of the insignificant ham news while the advertizements have started to infiltrate the front part.

I intend to resubscribe to QST when able--but it isn't the 'membership journal' that it used to be.
AD6KA

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2011, 11:14:08 AM »

and the back part, where all the advertizement used to be now has more of the insignificant ham news while the advertizements have started to infiltrate the front part.
The back part with the classified and small ads used to be one of my favorite parts.

I remember reading an obscure 1" tall advert for a company called Elecraft selling
of all things a complete QRP transceiver kit with a spiffy enclosure and display.
Imagine that! Now they're full page color in the front with a plethora of products.
Is this a great country or what? Smiley
73, Ken AD6KA
N3CB

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: December 22, 2013, 09:36:45 PM »

Still waiting on my December 2013 issue….it's December 23rd! November was the same (and I agree about the pathetic cover photography; what's with the YL in the kitchen, the dude under a loop in his bare feet and the "ham family" all in their socks??) Every issue since JULY, when I first started sending email to CQ, has been nearly a month late. Useless information if the event/contest already happened! Apparently a useless subscription!
KC0KEK

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2013, 04:40:37 PM »

Still waiting on my December 2013 issue….it's December 23rd!

Same here. Never got August and had to call multiple times to get October and November. Will be cancelling.
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: