Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Radio City - What headache  (Read 1670 times)
W7ARX

Ignore
« on: August 10, 2013, 10:18:21 AM »

I recently purchased from Radio City's website, a used item.  However, when it did arrive, it wasn't what I paid for and wasn't the item I had selected.  I contacted them via email as I cannot call them from work during the day.  No response.  I finally left work early to again tell them they need to refund my money and send a prepaid UPS label.  They put me on hold for 20 minutes, never to come back.  I rcvd an email but again, no shipping label.  This has been a goat rope for days now.  I contacted them again, which the resolution is very simple, to send me a shipping label (as I am not paying to ship them something I didn't order or buy) so they can get this item back.  Come Monday, I will file a CC dispute and have the charge refunded and if/when they get their incorrect item back is up to them...talk about a headache dealing with incompetent people....
W4OP

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 01:55:15 PM »

This would probably be best posted under company reviews.

Dale W4OP
W7ARX

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 08:14:07 AM »

If I did a company review, I woudl be glad to put on there...this was an experience....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: