Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Contesters and rag chewers respect etiquette  (Read 46275 times)
N2RRA

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2013, 05:49:30 PM »

It seems like every so often after a contest someone will flock to this forum and start crying or complaining, boo-hoooooo.  I wish eHam would create a forum for "nets and ragchewers" so cry babies will have a place to go and cry to someone who gives a crap!  Misery likes company.  That way I can read post from intelligent individuals with positive comments and helpful ideas.

Randy AJ7G

From what I read your post is neither intelligent or positive. I don't mind contests but I do mind people with a bad attitude.

Don't care for bad attitudes either, but Randy has a right to express his opinions like everyone else. His gripe is valid being that most complainers are Net & Rag Chew groups who give their negative opinions at contesters and in a very malicious way.

That's why I decided to explain and complain about what I'm reading and hearing both on the air and web.

I'm also trying to get some sense in all those whiners that we have to share and except all forms of activities. Nothing states operations is one way for anyone and no excepted favoritism.

If anything Nets & Rag Chew'ers certainly with out doubt have more operating time than any contest.

73!

Not picking sides!
LEON

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2013, 06:25:07 PM »

N2RRA

Don't care for bad attitudes either, but Randy has a right to express his opinions like everyone else. His gripe is valid being that most complainers are Net & Rag Chew groups who give their negative opinions at contesters and in a very malicious way.

That's why I decided to explain and complain about what I'm reading and hearing both on the air and web.

I'm also trying to get some sense in all those whiners that we have to share and except all forms of activities. Nothing states operations is one way for anyone and no excepted favoritism.

If anything Nets & Rag Chew'ers certainly with out doubt have more operating time than any contest.

73!

Not picking sides!

________

LEON

Eric, have you ever thought about thinking before you speak? 

AJ4RW

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2013, 03:38:39 PM »

Leon, like most topics in these forums, they tend to drift from the main subject.  Eric and I were discussing antennas and everyone is welcome to join so
please feel free to contribute but please don't confuse what I was stating about antennas with attitudes, gripes or any other personal view.

73 Randy AJ7G
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: