Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can't post  (Read 5216 times)
KE5TJT

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2014, 03:13:58 PM »

It's a sickening feeling when it happens, because private messages don't work either. So you're like ok what do I do now?
KI6LZ

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2014, 03:16:51 PM »

Get on the radio and call CQ. What else?
KR4BD

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2014, 07:12:57 PM »

I responded to a post about QSL choices earlier this evening in the DXing area.  When I posted my comment, that entire subject about your preference of QSLing including all the other comments DISAPPERED completely.  Did I "blow up" that topic?  I am using Safari on my iPad....
W8JI

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2014, 09:40:36 AM »

Re: K7MEM

I'm on an old Lenovo T60 Think Pad Windows XP with no virus protection and probably a 1,000 or more cookies still in the oven, no problems posting (this will be 3rd one today).Can't help but think your problem is an intermitent glich with your ISP.

It seems that I am/was not the only one having these problems, so I doubt that it is my ISP. I have had ISP issues in the past, but that's usually when they hose up the DNS. A reboot of the modem fixes that. The error we were getting appeared to be coming from the "Simple Machines" forum software.

I would try to post something several times. Each time it would refuse. Then I would come back later and it would work flawlessly. Then, figuring everything is fixed, I would move to another section and the error would come back.

But, it might have cleared up now because, I haven't had any problems for a while.

Me too.

Now it all seems to be working consistently.
K5TR
Administrator

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2014, 09:53:13 AM »

Sorry for the issues - this should have been fixed late saturday night.

George
K5TR
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: