Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Be Careful Don't Do Business with Tony Rogozinski, W4OI, HK4AR  (Read 1433 times)
HK1X

Ignore
« on: November 13, 2013, 08:27:51 AM »

I hope my message serves to all audience
I was bought an TL 922 A amplifier from Tony 1 month ago, The amplifier comes nice pack and tubes in pack.
When open the amplifier all be fine ad the tubes be rare because comes 2 different tubes serial and mark tubes.
But for me be not problem I was thinking ,if tubes serve not problem...next  open the amplifier box and all be right, the amplifier looks like new.
The problems comes next when put the tubes and switch on the amplifier the amplifier not functioned
as was an illusion have a TL 922 A I wrote Tony and explain the situation and I could do review with a local tech and the tech told me that the tubes not working.
I was wrote Tony and he says to me the amplifier had no guarantee and he not solve anything.
Drs Sirs be careful do not make a business with Tony he is in Colombia with a several problems.
Hes a cheater guy.
Be careful
Pedro
HK1X
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: