Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mr Matco ebooks/amp plans/electronics plans  (Read 2414 times)
KJ4YZI

Ignore
« on: November 16, 2013, 12:52:42 PM »

THIS SITE IS A SCAM. i paid through paypal for a set of plans for experiment and educational purposes a 2 meter amplifier, which schematic and parts list. paid 8 dollars, they sent me the link to download the plans as an ebook format, and when i downloaded it, it was a zip file with the size of 1 byte, empty. tried contacting this person, no response, no answer on phone, nothing. paypal  tells me QUOTE>> "it is possible for anybody to use paypal to take money from people for goods or services, all they have to do is make up the information and have a bank account and they are eligable. " they also said these are non tangible goods so there is no guarrentee, welll i understand the principle of that statement, but this means some other scammer can get money from you and its ok,, unless you request a refund. just google Mr Matco and check out the site, it doesnt look fake at all.
N7BMW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 07:36:33 PM »

If Paypal won't refund your money call your credit card company.  This should be the same as any internet purchased goods never delivered.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: