Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ARRL-DX to LOTW  (Read 2937 times)
K2JF

Ignore
« on: February 16, 2014, 11:55:24 AM »

Just finished the ARRL DX CW contest and wonder if it's possible to upload that adif file to LOTW for country credit? Any tricks to doing it?
KS2G

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 01:12:18 PM »

Just finished the ARRL DX CW contest and wonder if it's possible to upload that adif file to LOTW for country credit? Any tricks to doing it?

Just like any other log -- use the latest version of TQSL (v. 2.0) to "sign" the ADIF file and automatically upload it to LoTW.

K2JF

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2014, 01:50:56 PM »

thanks and don't forget to feed your Wheaton
K2JF

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2014, 01:55:03 PM »

how do you know when ARRL LOTW accepts the uploaded qso's and counts them toward DXCC???
N0IU

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2014, 06:14:52 PM »

I have to ask....

Are you signed up and registered with the LoTW system?

Once you are signed up (or if you already are), go to the website (https://p1k.arrl.org/lotwuser/default) and log in. Once you are in, you will see a tab titled Your QSOs. Once you click on that, you will see a query box. On the right side of the box you will see two other tabs under Common Queries; one says Most Recent QSLs and the other says Most Recent QSOs. If you click on Most Recent QSOs, you should see the most recent records accepted by the system. This does not mean that those contacts are confirmed, only that they are in the system. Now if you want to see which contacts have been confirmed, click on the Most Recent QSLs tab.

Confused yet?
K2JF

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2014, 01:47:36 AM »

yes, I am registered and signed up with LOTW- have my certificate.

Thanks for explaining the info about QSL's and QSO's. When I go to Logbook DXCC Awards tab the 'mixed' category shows 67 and the challenge category shows 105. Does that mean that according to LOTW I have 67 confirmed?
N0IU

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2014, 03:14:08 AM »

That is exactly what that means!

If you click on Mixed, this will bring up a new screen for that account. Then if you click on the dot next to All credits then on the Select DXCC Award to View tab, this will bring up a list of all the countries you have confirmed.

Good luck!

33 more to go and you can get one of these --

K2JF

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2014, 04:10:40 AM »

okeedokee... thanks again
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: