Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Attaching Photos  (Read 536 times)
W3OWL

Ignore
« on: January 19, 2014, 05:24:59 AM »

Can anyone help me figure out how to insert photos in the For Sale section?  Won't work no matter what I try.  Can't seem to do it on QRZ.com either.  I seem to be following the instructions on both sites, but I've tried with two different computers and the photos never appear.  Usually I get a notice something like jpg. file upload failed.  TNX Bill W3OWL  :  alpha272003@aol.com
KB1WSY

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2014, 07:02:52 AM »

Can anyone help me figure out how to insert photos in the For Sale section?

On QRZ: If you get "upload failed" it usually means the JPG is too large. Open it in a photo editor and reduce the size, or the resolution, save it, and try again. I usually find that a photo straight from my camera has to be reduced by about 50 percent.

On eHam: Sorry, I haven't tried it in the For Sale section on eHam but perhaps the problem is the same. Try reducing the file size.

73 de Martin, KB1WSY
W3OWL

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2014, 10:24:42 AM »

OK Martin, TNX.  I'll see if I can get the image a little smaller.  I might have included too much background in the original photo.  Bill W3OWL
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: