Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Revolutionary way to learn Morse Code  (Read 6754 times)
KI6HQL

Ignore
« on: March 08, 2014, 01:41:22 PM »

Introducing CODEMAN™, a cross-platform smartphone App that revolutionizes the learning of Morse Code.

As well meaning as the "short-cuts" and "techniques" propagated on the internet may be, they mostly end up causing frustration and doing more harm than good to anyone wanting to learn Morse Code.

CODEMAN™ is different. It's a semi-automated, “guided” system that combines linguistic technology with state-of-the-art App engineering. It's optimized to advance a beginner to 12WPM in the shortest time possible, without boredom or frustration.

www.codemansystem.com

Research and development of The CODEMAN™ Project was underwritten by Bart and Judy Greenhut (KI6HQL & KI6HQH), Los Angeles, CA in the hopes of expanding the use of Morse Code. CODEMAN is a contribution to the hobby and 100% free [no gimmicks and not kidding]

CODEMAN™ provides the missing link in the hobby of ham radio.

For more information or to download CODEMAN™, go to: www.codemanSystem.com  , email Bart Greenhut; bart@bartsbakery.com, or call: (310) 895-4210

CODEMAN™ may be freely downloaded at iTunes App Store (for iPhone) and Google Play App Store (for Android).

CODEMAN™ trademarked 2014 and Patent Pending
W1JKA

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2014, 02:17:12 PM »

Just read about ham doing the same thing as you in this Forum two Topics up. Wink
N3HEE

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 08:51:01 AM »

Bart, I gave you some feedback a while ago.  I haven't checked for a update lately.  Have you been able to get the element timing and spacing working properly?  

Sorry, I just read your old thread and see you have a new version.  I will test.  Thanks  -Joe
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 09:27:09 AM by KB3KJS » Logged
N3HEE

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 03:15:41 PM »

Tested new version on ipad.  Still have major issues with element timing.  Impossible to use this way. Does this app work better on iPhone?
N4CR

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2014, 08:57:33 PM »

Immediately useless on my Android Galaxy S3. Way too much element timing variations.

73 de N4CR, Phil

We are Coulomb of Borg. Resistance is futile. Voltage, on the other hand, has potential.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: