Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what's with 14.313?  (Read 51959 times)
N9OGL

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2014, 12:04:14 PM »

W9BKR

AGREE, although, from my understanding of the history of the frequency, that frequency was a mess long before the Canadian. I remember reading in popular communications back in the mid to late 80's of the "Animal Farm"  on that frequency. Never listen to them, But I did enjoy listening to the idiots on 3.898

Todd N9OGL
N7RST

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: August 02, 2014, 03:50:15 PM »

I hope 313 "grows" up and moves on...we need to not read about this dribble periodically.....

VE7DCW

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: August 02, 2014, 09:34:39 PM »

I'm NOT a friend of VE7KFM, never had been, but here something to think about in regards to Karol Madera. If he's doing something illegal, and all these people have complained about him, then why hasn't Industry Canada done anything??  According to the RAC website:

" Industry Canada will not become involved in attempting to sort out situations that appear to be personal quarreling between different groups of amateurs."

https://www.rac.ca/en/amateur-radio/regulatory/enforcement/

So when ham's here in The US interfere, and jam ve7kfm, then Industry Canada sees it as nothing more the "quarreling" between two group of ham radio operators, and therefore will not step in. Want to fix the problem, remove the problem here on the US, so Canada can fix it's problem. If your not part of the solution then your part of the problem.

Todd N9OGL

You were caught jamming on 20 meters with your idiotic "N9OGL show" remember that one Todd?
..... but I think you might have reformed now which is pretty good I hope

Amateur Radio the world over is a privilege with rules and regulations.... not to YOUR use of disgusting language and frequency jamming in the name of "free speech" that you were espousing when the U.S. FCC finally lowered the boom on you......

Hang in there then Todd.... and keep sporting those good thoughts   :-)
N9OGL

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: August 03, 2014, 11:36:28 AM »

You were caught jamming on 20 meters with your idiotic "N9OGL show" remember that one Todd?
..... but I think you might have reformed now which is pretty good I hope

Actually, I was on frequency first, the individual who on that audio that's telling me the frequency is in use, was K3VR little friend Tom N1FM. He knew I was on the frequency and people would ask if the frequency was in uses and he would said no, go ahead and use it.  N1GJT was also one of those who would also talk over me and tell people "oh, just talk over him".

As for informational bulletins, they are and always have been legal. In fact the FCC and the courts DROPPED the broadcasting issue with K1MAN, because of that legality. BTW I was NEVER given a warning letter from "N9OGL SHOW" on 20 meter. The ONLY warning I got was for my low power SW station....of course this from Riley Hollingsworth, who apparently doesn't the law. Hollingworth in his letter (and you can all look it up) claimed the field strength for 13.556 MHz. was 30 micro-volts per meter at a distance 3 meters. Yet 15.225 (47 CFR 15.225) states the field strength for 13556 MHz is 15,848 micro-volts per meter at a distance of 30 meters. BIG FING difference in field strength.
I also like these hams that come onto differerent websites (including my own) and ask well what was the wattage you were running, Show how STUPID ham operators are. Part 15 is measured by field strength , NOT WATTAGE. I could say I'm running a 100 watts doesn't mean I am. The FCC is required by law to check the field strength of part 15 station, to see if they are in compliance, If the FCC receives a complaint about that station. The FCC DID NOT check the field strength, I know because 1. I was transmitting outside the whole time, and 2. what the field strength was is not once mention ONCE in the FOIA I got from the FCC. When the FBI and someone from the FCC came down to talk, they even stated that the FCC must measure the field strength. Hey, I would of ran my show on 20 meters if you HAM RADIO operators would of left my shortwave station, oh and my Internet access alone. Both the ISP's and Police here in Taylorville confirmed it was ham operators who complained to them and had me removed from the internet. They are also who complained to my employer and had me FIRED, ALL BECAUSE OF AND FING HOBBY!! So here's idea, why don't YOU worry about your station in your country of "limited" free speech (CANADA) and not hams in other countries.

Todd N9OGL
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 11:52:24 AM by N9OGL » Logged
N9OGL

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: August 03, 2014, 12:43:07 PM »

For those who can't find the my first warning letter....

http://www.mediafire.com/view/qmlre1fwcjm/FCCletter1.pdf
VE7DCW

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: August 03, 2014, 11:25:41 PM »

Apologies Todd.....I am practising my version of "free speech" as allowed under the laws of my country.... As for Kooky Karol, he'll get his when Canadian law finally gets around to getting the job done,and I know it's the works,believe me.As for you Todd why don't we all have a listen to some of the stuff that got into trouble.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4B4NU7djY0

I hope you've gotten over this incident....... yikes!!  absolutely incredible behaviour  Shocked
N9OGL

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: August 04, 2014, 12:19:58 AM »

Speaking of "incredible behaviour" on the air here one I found on site, of yours and Brian Crow's friend Tom Whatley N1FM threatening a ham radio operator on the radio

http://members.shaw.ca/ve7kfm/n1fm.mp3

and then there's these off the radio..of Tom comments regarding the FCC director in Pennsylvania over Brian's NAL

http://members.shaw.ca/n1fm/Swiss%20Polish.mp3

http://members.shaw.ca/n1fm/Dumb.mp3

as for getting in trouble on 20 meters, again I was never given a warning letter over that stuff...So good luck in the contest.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 12:46:36 AM by N9OGL » Logged
N9OGL

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: August 04, 2014, 11:13:32 AM »

Let me tell you something, before you make a comment...to me this is no longer about Karol Madera, I could give a crap about him. This little war is going to come to an end, and I'm going to see to it. To me, this is personal, you don't screw someone out of their livelihood, because of some STUPID ham radio war. You and your little friends need to understand, this crap is coming to an end. You and your friends claim"your are protected" when in reality your like everyone else. People are feed up with this crap, and I'm one of them! To me this is no longer about 14.275/14.313 MHz this is personal, YOU DON'T screw someone out of their job. As for my license, tell that B---- at the FCC to yank it, I dare her. I bring all this crap up including the fact that YOU and Your friends screwed me out of the employment in the federal courts. Because I know for a fact that Ham operators called my boss complaining about my activities both on the radio and on the internet and that I should be fired. I have screenshot of your little website about Karol, where You and your friends encourage people to call my boss and I even got the picture that at one time was scanned where the District manager responded, the same district manger who fired me....no you and all your little friends need to understand this is coming to an end...I will see to it.
SWMAN

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: August 04, 2014, 12:57:49 PM »

Everyone here sounds like the crap that I once heard when I was in the 9th grade. Sounds like a bunch of young girls fighting.
VE7DCW

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: August 04, 2014, 02:34:24 PM »

Everyone here sounds like the crap that I once heard when I was in the 9th grade. Sounds like a bunch of young girls fighting.

Indeed I agree.....get Todd N9OGL going on a rant, and like his transmissions on 20 meters it becomes a total mess!

I think it's really time to close this thread down and put it to bed!  Embarrassed
N9OGL

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: August 04, 2014, 03:21:23 PM »

yeah, shut it down, because YOU know truth hurts and YOU don't want other hams knowing the real truth OF you AND YOUR FRIENDS DID. How YOU and your little friends play your little games behind the scene, screwing people over, including their livelihood. Show the amateur radio community and the rest of the world what ham radio is really about...shut this thread down. Prove my point that hams are vindictive aholes who are too stupid to hear the truth.

that's what you and your little friends did to me on QRZ and hamisland, got me banned for trying to tell the truth.

Todd N9OGL
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 03:24:34 PM by N9OGL » Logged
N9OGL

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: August 04, 2014, 03:44:22 PM »

Bottom line is this, that so call rant that you go on about happened in 2009?? and it's now what 2014.  So it happened five years ago. that's your problem, and the main problem on 14.313 you and your friends can let thing go, you still whine and complain on the radio and internet about crap Karol said some 8 years ago..THAT'S THE REAL PROBLEM with 14.313, you hams have to let stuff go. YOU act like freaking 5 years old and people who disagree with you, you either ban them from a website have them removed from the internet, or worse make claims to government agencies or their employees because YOU take this crap too seriously.

THAT'S THE REALITY OF THE REAL PROBLEM WITH 14.313....ham operators can just ignore stuff and let it go.
Todd N9OGL
VE7DCW

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: August 04, 2014, 04:50:39 PM »

Sorry Todd...... it's your behaviour that gets you banned from transmitting on amateur radio by your FCC..... and it's your behaviour that got you banned from other Amatuer Radio forum websites.....it's plain and simple!
 There is no conspiracy against you.....and I had nothing to do with you getting kicked off from wherever.

But may I say be careful Todd......and behave yourself or get a repeat performance here on Eham

That's THE truth Todd!   

my suggestion to Eham moderator's is now would be a good time to lock this one down....do the Intervention!   Roll Eyes
N9OGL

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: August 04, 2014, 05:19:52 PM »

"Sorry Todd...... it's your behaviour that gets you banned from transmitting on amateur radio by your FCC"

This shows how wrong you are, and your lack of knowledge of US law regarding radio is. I'm am not nor have even been banned from the radio. I do not know where you came up with that notion. I got two warning letter back in 2008...Warning are NOTHING...the NAL on the other hand, like what your friend Brian Crow K3VR got (here: http://transition.fcc.gov/Daily_Releases/Daily_Business/2014/db0722/DA-14-1031A1.pdf ) IS a big deal. Warning letter are there to tell a licensing or person that they might be or are in violating the law and to stop. If a person continues to violate the law they get a NAL just like your friend Brian Crow got. I got warning letters from Hollingworth regarding my part 15 station a station which was not inspected (which required by law) nor was there a field strength test gathered (also a violation of the Law)  this crap that it was because what happened on 20 meters is that...Crap. READ THE WARNING LETTERS...you do know how to read right? The other problem with the warning letters they were sent to me One year after I had my Part 15 station down. Which raises the question of the validation of those warning letters. There's also the issue of Riley who apparently doesn't know part 15. because according to his letter the field strength for 13.556 is 30 mv/m@ 30 meters which IS WRONG under part 15.225 the field strength is 15,848 mv/m@30 meters. again showing Riley didn't know what he was talking about.

as for here, I have been civilized...you on the hand apparently have some agenda to shut this thread down. It was YOU who changed the subject to me and what happened and it now you who wants it shut down.

Oh, now I remember, You want it shut down so you can get on your website about Karol and tell everyone that it's my fault that the thread was shut down, just like you did the last thread I was in with you.  You all do this to try to prove your point that your in right and just. And to make claims that's aren't true about the comments made. In fact I believed I commented on the statement made on your anti-karol website and how wrong it was on my blog. I don't Hijack threads like you do.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 06:09:04 PM by N9OGL » Logged
KE4JOY

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: August 04, 2014, 07:01:08 PM »

What a sad state of affairs.

Petty bickering, school yard antics.

Meh... just turn the dial.  Grin
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: