Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what's with 14.313?  (Read 52333 times)
PITSWL

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: August 05, 2014, 11:50:38 AM »

What a sad state of affairs.

Petty bickering, school yard antics.

Meh... just turn the dial.  Grin

Laura summed it all up in 2009 when she referred to the lot of them as, "a bunch of 5-year-olds" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=YFsgesznPyU#t=1633) and said, "I know kindergarteners that have shown a higher degree of maturity than the whole bunch of you!!" (http://forums.radioreference.com/amateur-radio-general-discussion/159371-congradulating-laura-smith-related-matters.html#post1288569).

@Gerry/DCW: What's it feel like to have a government official refer to you as a 5-year old who is more immature than a kindergartener?

(( Waving a hand! ))
N7RST

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: August 05, 2014, 11:51:32 AM »

Bunch of children that ALL need a good spanking, not just a couple...there is a whole cadre of characters on that freq.  So glad they stay there....sad it happens, but at least localized.....
VE7DCW

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: August 05, 2014, 01:28:40 PM »

"@Gerry/DCW: What's it feel like to have a government official refer to you as a 5-year old who is more immature than a kindergartener?"

I have never been referred to by any "government official'' as ''a 5-year old'' ......

Perhaps you were stating a comment made by some U.S. official in regards to the antics of Canada's most despicable Amateur Radio Operator Karol Madera VE7KFM ....... and to all the Jammers every where that are screwing 14.313 to death!

Obviously an error on your part "PITSWL" whoever you could be  Roll Eyes
PITSWL

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: August 06, 2014, 07:32:09 AM »

"@Gerry/DCW: What's it feel like to have a government official refer to you as a 5-year old who is more immature than a kindergartener?"

I have never been referred to by any "government official'' as ''a 5-year old'' ......

Is there some other "275 gang" (really 270-278/313 gang) that Laura was referring to when she said that all of you were "a bunch of 5-year olds" who were more immature than kindergarteners?

Personally, I think she was giving you too much credit.

(( Waving a hand! ))
KW4CQ

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: August 06, 2014, 11:19:35 AM »

Aw, leave them alone.  At least it attracts all the misfits on the band to one place where they end up staying.  Kinda reminds me of flypaper. 
W9KEY

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: August 06, 2014, 01:36:20 PM »

Aw, leave them alone.  At least it attracts all the misfits on the band to one place where they end up staying.  Kinda reminds me of flypaper. 

Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy
N6PJB

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: August 06, 2014, 02:11:19 PM »

Flypaper Exactly! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
WA2ISE

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: August 06, 2014, 02:57:00 PM »

At least it attracts all the misfits on the band to one place where they end up staying.  Kinda reminds me of flypaper. 

Makes it easier for the FCC to find them and fine them...
N9OGL

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: August 06, 2014, 04:24:01 PM »

What's interesting to note, is that it was the District Director in Pennsylvania who went after the recent ones and NOT Laura Smith...which raises the question what's SCARE real involvement in the malicious interference. Is it true, what Brian Crow and his friends been saying on the website and on the air, that the FCC would not go after them?? DID SCARE give Brian, Tom, and the rest a get out of jail free card and allow them to malicious interfere, since Industry Canada wouldn't remove Karol? I mean think about it Riley complains to Industry Canada and they tell him, well there nothing we can do about, so Riley tells Brian and the rest to talk over Karol because he's communications are without value. Something to think about...

one more thing...it is a fact that individuals who complained to Laura Smith about interference were tossed out as in Brian's Words "Hoaxes" or their emails were automatically sent to the spam folder, and then deleted, without even looking at them.

Todd N9OGL
PITSWL

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: August 07, 2014, 09:34:25 AM »

What's interesting to note, is that it was the District Director in Pennsylvania who went after the recent ones and NOT Laura Smith...which raises the question what's SCARE real involvement in the malicious interference.

That Ms. Smith didn't sign either NAL is largely irrelevant.

Two different district directors signed the NALs of which you speak, and those two men alone did not compile the information contained therein. Additionally, they didn't issue them without thoroughly reviewing the circumstances surrounding the situation, i.e., the likely very large files on both individuals compiled over a decade and a half if not more. There's no reason to believe she was not involved in the process along with any number of legal advisers, engineers and technical staff. You'll notice it was her Email from December 2012 to K3VR that was referenced as his warning not to maliciously interfere with other amateurs. It's highly unlikely (I'd say nearly impossible) that either District Office made a move without consulting her.

The real question is whether or not VR's claims going back to 2008, if not earlier, that the FCC considered KFM's transmissions and presumably those of anyone who communicated with him to be "harmful interference" that they could talk-over and maliciously interfere with, with no fear of discipline by the Commission (http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php?169940-14-275MHz&p=1299373#post1299373), his explicit and unapologetic admission that he maliciously interferes (http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php?107914-KG6IRO-Vs-K1MAN&p=692109#post692109) and his encouragement to other  amateurs that they do the same (and that "FCC policy" allows it) (http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php?113405-14-275-nbsp-ET-AL&p=743685#post743685) factored into the decision-making process.

If you watch the YT video of her 2009 Dayton speech she provides a good bit of detail on the enforcement process.

Is it true, what Brian Crow and his friends been saying on the website and on the air, that the FCC would not go after them?? DID SCARE give Brian, Tom, and the rest a get out of jail free card and allow them to malicious interfere, since Industry Canada wouldn't remove Karol?

Don't buy into the hype alleging politicking/chess-playing between the FCC and Industry Canada, regardless of who was the SCARE. Why would IC view their own licensee in a harsher light than the FCC? Ms. Smith herself stated that even though she found some of what KFM said on air to be personally offensive, nothing she'd heard would have warranted action under FCC rules (http://forums.radioreference.com/amateur-radio-general-discussion/159371-congradulating-laura-smith-related-matters.html#post1288569). She also made very clear that, despite what VR claimed, people who maliciously interfered with KFM would be disciplined. Not only did she make it clear in that Email, but in issuing a couple of warning letters to previously major players on 313 (http://transition.fcc.gov/eb/AmateurActions/files/Bucha12_11_16_5320.html, http://transition.fcc.gov/eb/AmateurActions/files/Evans13_04_20_5334.html) who proudly boasted of maliciously interfering.

"Canada considers him a fruitcake"? Yeah, well, America considers their own members of the gang to be "a bunch of 5-year-olds" and there are "kindergarteners that have shown a higher degree of maturity than the whole bunch of" them.

Is it worse to be a "fruitcake" or a "5-year-old" who is more immature than a kindergartner?

I mean think about it Riley complains to Industry Canada and they tell him, well there nothing we can do about, so Riley tells Brian and the rest to talk over Karol because he's communications are without value. Something to think about...

Neither Mr. Hollingsworth nor anyone else at the FCC ever gave anyone permission to break Part 97 rules where it concerns KFM or any other amateur radio operator. They didn't tell them that they or anyone else could talk over or otherwise maliciously interfere with KFM or anyone with whom he spoke. Mr. Hollingsworth did tell people to "spin the big knob", to avoid "problem neighborhoods" and "don't add to" the problems in those neighborhoods. You may have heard him use the illustration of driving your car through a neighborhood and getting bricks or rocks thrown at your windshield. He asked how many times you would replace the windshield before you took a detour; he never said that you should throw rocks at another vehicle, did he? If you reported to the police that your windshield had been broken, would they tell you to go and break the windshield of the person you thought was responsible and that they wouldn't arrest you? No.

one more thing...it is a fact that individuals who complained to Laura Smith about interference were tossed out as in Brian's Words "Hoaxes" or their emails were automatically sent to the spam folder, and then deleted, without even looking at them.

It's true that there are people out there who, prior to July 22, 2014 were claiming that complaints from various persons, KFM included, were completely ignored by the FCC. If you paid attention to the highly homophobic and foul-language laden tirade of the 9-lander last evening (August 6, 2014) that lasted nearly 3 hours, you probably heard it repeated multiple times, between instances of profanity and commentary on homosexual acts, that the signatory of one of the NALs was "duped" by false complaints from KFM and two other operators, both of whom live about 1,000 miles away from K3VR. I want to know how a person who, according to various sources, "has no friends and has only himself to blame" and whose electronic correspondence is flushed into a spam filter upon receipt was able to "dupe" not one but two high-ranking FCC officials? What magic did it take not just to convince two different "bubbas" to commit criminal acts in two jurisdictions to "set up" two other amateurs but to convince the FCC not just to engage their direction-finding equipment and send a mobile unit from Pittsburgh to Philadelphia with just one phone call that very day? Within three hours?

The NAL wasn't the result of a single phone call or a single complaint. It wasn't even the result of multiple complaints just from KFM or one or two others. 1,000 different amateurs could file complaints every day for a year and no one is getting a warning letter unless the FCC determines that there is an actionable complaint and there is evidence to support it. It wasn't issued on a whim, and it wasn't issued because some guy, now the unfortunate target of a bunch of racial slurs simply for doing his job based on information provided to him by presumably intelligent technical people as well as trained legal advisers was "duped" or because he woke up one day and decided it would be fun to pick on poor Bri and Mikey.

If anyone says otherwise, they're trying to mislead you.

(( Waving a hand! ))
W4AMP

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: August 07, 2014, 09:37:30 AM »

PITSWL is VE7KFM, who was already banned here once. Why is this nut job on here stirring up shit again?
PITSWL

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: August 07, 2014, 09:45:48 AM »

PITSWL is VE7KFM

Not true.

(( Waving a hand! ))
W4AMP

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: August 07, 2014, 09:58:28 AM »

same diction, same 1900 english, you are VE7KFM. Either that or he is feeding you what to post line for line. I have had the little foaming at the mouth psycho going after me and my family for 8 years now. Military impostor, jammer, frustrated bitter old homosexual. How miserable you must be to bring all this grief unto others. Canada needs better mental health care for people like you, Karelina. You were banned here once, as a paying member of this site I hope they ban you again.

W3WN

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: August 07, 2014, 10:14:25 AM »

Wow.  What a thread.

I have the popcorn.  Anyone have any extra butter?
PITSWL

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: August 07, 2014, 10:18:31 AM »

you are VE7KFM...frustrated bitter old homosexual.

Again, not true. That's twice I've told you now. If you aren't capable of offering an on-topic response, then kindly direct your homophobic comments elsewhere.

(( Waving a hand! ))
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: