Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ham Radio Deluxe 6.2 Wow!!  (Read 5314 times)
KD8MJR

Ignore
« on: May 16, 2014, 11:18:45 PM »

Just updated to the latest version 6.2 and all I can say is wow this software has come a long way from the old 5.24 days.  This latest version when used with my Icom 7600 and 7000 is just flawless, even when I switch between them on the fly I have no problems at all.

So many features and now they all work together perfectly in one nice package.  I searched for 6 hours for bugs and could find none, I used everything from Rig control to Satellite tracking and it all worked perfectly.

As my previous old post shows I was very critical of 6.0 and had serious doubts about paying for this upgrade but this is one of those cases when I have to admit, the guys at HRD delivered!

Hats off to the guys at HRD, you have a very solid product, my money was well spent.

Rob
KD8MJR
W4PC

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 05:57:39 PM »

Thank you Rob, this is nice to hear.

Dayton has been a very good show, except my feet hurt!  Lol
KD8MJR

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2014, 01:59:30 AM »

Your welcome Rick. I have to admit as a programmer I had serious doubts that you could make all these modules work together across almost all transceivers but you guys actually made Simons dream into a reality and then carried it further! Simply amazing work.

73s
And tell the YL you deserve a foot rub:)
W7BWT

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2014, 09:04:11 PM »

I could have guessed you're a computer guy. Personally I bought HRD 6.2 a nice new Navigator and cable and have endured about the most frustrating 20 hours of fighting unsuccessfully to get any digital mode to work.

I'm starting to seriously question the sanity of taking a perfectly good hobby like radio and ruining it with computer.
KD8MJR

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2014, 02:32:14 AM »

What kind of equipment are you using and what kind of interface are you using ?
Can you be more specific on what is frustrating you.

73s
Rob
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: