Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help in Minneapolis with HRD 6.0, microHam and Power SDR software  (Read 2781 times)
W0XS

Ignore
« on: July 10, 2014, 11:50:02 PM »

I could sure use some local (Minneapolis) help getting my ham radio software to work on my Windows 7 PC.

The primary problem is my microHam Digi Keyer, I have been unable to get it to recognize my Icom IC-756 PROII transceiver. It used to work before I moved 15 months ago, but for some reason I cannot make it connect even with help from the U.S. microHam rep.

Then I have HRD 6.0 I need help installing and setting up, and PowerSDR for my Flex 1500.

I've requested help here for these issues before (last year) but no takers so I'm asking again.

Part of the problem is that I'm 70 and on some pain medication whose side effects fog my ability to clearly problem solve, so I really need help.

I've been inactive for a very long time, due to antenna restrictions .. but I bought a house 15 months ago and really would like to get back on the air on digital modes while I'm still alive and sort of kicking!

I can pay for help if it's not expensive.

Thanks!

George
KD8MJR

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 01:44:08 AM »

Have you tried calling HRD support and talking to Tim?
He can log into your computer and help you setup HRD and in the process probably see what's going on with the Digi keyer.
W0XS

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2014, 07:13:28 PM »

Thanks, I have to get my microHam software working first so my transceiver can connect to HRD ... but a great suggestion which I'll try once I can connect my transceiver to my computer.
W4PC

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2014, 11:27:24 PM »

K0CBH, Randy Gawtry, one of the three owners of HRD, lives there.  You know Randy owns Timewave..

W0XS

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2014, 12:50:27 AM »

No, I had no idea anyone from HRD lived in Minneapolis. Thanks!
W0XS

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2014, 12:53:03 AM »

I just looked him up but there is no contact information.  Should I try through HRD or Timewave?
W4PC

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2014, 01:56:35 AM »

president@timewave.com is the fastest, or call him.. 651-489-5080. That's Timewave's number..

W0XS

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2014, 02:54:57 AM »

Thank you!
WA9PIE

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2014, 04:41:46 AM »

George,

Looking at our online support system, I've found that you contacted us for support for the first time today.  I responded there and can/will help you.

Mike, WA9PIE
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: