Reviews Categories | Antennas: VHF/UHF+ Omnidirectional: verticals, mobile, etc | DPD Productions 118-1000 MHz Scanner LP Antenna Help

Reviews Summary for DPD Productions 118-1000 MHz Scanner LP Antenna
DPD Productions 118-1000 MHz Scanner LP Antenna Reviews: 1 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $229.95
Description: Wide band Log Periodic scanner antenna covering 118-1000 MHz.
More info: http://www.dpdproductions.com/index.html

You can write your own review of the DPD Productions 118-1000 MHz Scanner LP Antenna.

K4DPS Rating: 5/5 Sep 26, 2011 16:41 Send this review to a friend
The Best!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I have been scanning the airwaves for over 30 years and I must say, this is the best scanner antenna I have found. I had been using the Scantenna and the Diamond discone and finally decided to spend the money on the DPD. It was well worth it! I have it mounted in my attic and it pulls in signals from distances I have never heard before. It was easy to assemble and I had it installed in about 45 minutes. I am using LMR-400 coax to feed it. Yes it is a Log Periodic antenna, but does give a nice receive pattern in all 360 degrees. Great performance on 118-174 MHz VHF, 225-520 MHz UHF and 700-800 MHz! Thanks for a great product!