Reviews Categories | Ham Call Sign Accessories | Illuminated call signs Help

Reviews Summary for Illuminated call signs
Illuminated call signs Reviews: 12 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $35.00
Description: LED based, illuminated desk call signs
More info: http://www.projectgm.com

You can write your own review of the Illuminated call signs.

N1ZFE Rating: 5/5 May 9, 2014 12:24 Send this review to a friend
Happy Happy Happy  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Steve did a great job with my sign order. He was responsive to emails and the turnaround on the order was very fast.
My suggestion is, if you can't decide what color to make your sign, spend just a little more and get the remote control model. You can have a different color 16 days in a row! Thanks Ken!

KA1W Rating: 4/5 Feb 12, 2014 04:26 Send this review to a friend
Nice Product, good value  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Very pleased with the customer service and communications. Ordering went smoothly and quickly.
My illuminated sign was at the door in 4 days.
This sign is engraved and not sand carved, but for a shack night light it looks great.
Will order more for gifts.
Nice product at a good value

NA6D Rating: 5/5 May 3, 2013 18:24 Send this review to a friend
Wonderful Service!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Ordered a sign from ProjectGM and like a dummy, I plugged it into 120v AC instead of 12V DC. Fried the LED's. After I got done kicking my own butt, I emailed them. They said if I paid the postage they would fix it for FREE! Sent it off on a Saturday and was back the next Wednesday. I am highly impressed with this company, so much so that I ordered their fanciest sign that changes colors and has a remote. Too cool for school!

K8UUU Rating: 5/5 Jun 6, 2012 13:54 Send this review to a friend
A beautifully engraved and color lighted sign. A work of art.  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
When I picked up my sign, I immediately ordered another as a gift. The appearance is dramatic and artistic, delivery was fast and I had an exact proof to approve before the design was finalized. These guys are very professional and produce a product that could cost two or three times as much. My shack looks classier than ever!

KD4QMY Rating: 5/5 May 14, 2012 18:52 Send this review to a friend
Perfection  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Looks absolutely great and is the perfect size for my radio table. The guys at ProjectGM are outstanding! I highly recommend ProjectGM for the perfect call sign accessory. 73, KD4QMY

EA1EYG Rating: 5/5 May 14, 2012 11:24 Send this review to a friend
very nice accessory in my shack  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I sent an email to Gerald KD8ENK, a Sunday afternoon, perfect communication, a few hours had made ​​me that plate, it was nice to judge from the photos ... all right then, after a week I receive at my home in Spain .... is much prettier than the pictures, very well built, its finish is just perfect ... and great price, set in Spain has gone for about 30 euros start at home, when asked similar to 90 euros.
Is an accessory that is precious in the shack, thank you very much for your professionalism friend Gerald, you are an artist.
My thanks from Spain
Carlos / EA1EYG

WC3O Rating: 5/5 Mar 27, 2012 10:02 Send this review to a friend
Way cool  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
These things are cooler than the other side of the pillow! Very nice, great communications and had it in my hands quick like a bunny. Thanks Guys!

W5AAT Rating: 5/5 Mar 26, 2012 13:39 Send this review to a friend
Really Cool!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Just to parrot what the others are saying, these guys are great! I bought 2 of their call sign displays (one was a gift) and couldn't have been more pleased with both the product and the communication. Also, these guys don't mess around. I received my merchandise the same week that I ordered. What about using neon? Might be too noisy.

W0ZF Rating: 5/5 Mar 19, 2012 17:27 Send this review to a friend
Great service and product  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
My sign arrived today, and it looks great! I stumbled across this company here in the eHam reviews section, and took a look at their website. I emailed a sketch and got the first proof back by email the same day. I made one small revision the next day and again got a proof back the same day. Two days later, an email arrived with a photo of the completed sign; five more days (counting the weekend) and it arrived.
I bought the base model (without the switch) as I plan to run it on my 12v shack supply, but it comes with a 12v wall wart.
Overall, great service, reasonable price, and a very nice addition to the shack.

WB0VHB Rating: 5/5 Dec 6, 2011 11:37 Send this review to a friend
Great Service, Neat Product!  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Before ordering I wanted to see if they could do a slash zero instead of a plain zero. Got back an email example of exactly what I wanted.

Then before my call sign was shipped, a picture of the completed sign was emailed to me! It looked better than I had imagined.

I use the illuminated call sign as a night light in my shack.

Gets a A++ from me!