Reviews Categories | Ham Call Sign Accessories | Illuminated call signs Help

Reviews Summary for Illuminated call signs
Illuminated call signs Reviews: 12 Average rating: 4.9/5 MSRP: $35.00
Description: LED based, illuminated desk call signs
More info: http://www.projectgm.com

You can write your own review of the Illuminated call signs.

W7OXB Rating: 5/5 Nov 27, 2011 08:12 Send this review to a friend
Great Product, Great Service, Great Price  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Will second the previous reviewers comments. Ordered two signs, one for my father and one for myself. Ordered in blue color with the on/off switch (a must have). Fast turnaround, received within a week, and the product is quality.

W1NDY Rating: 5/5 Oct 7, 2011 13:08 Send this review to a friend
Excellent product, pricing and delivery  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Found out about this company from a ham friend who had one of these signs in his shack photo. Intrigued, I contacted the company via their website on a Saturday evening, requested a quote. Received quote and picture within 30 minutes, placed my order and the item arrived Prioirty Mail, 5 days later. I like a special italicized font on my vanity call of W1NDY, to indciate motion or wind, and they had exactly what I wanted, in choice of several colors. The clear panel is engraved with whatever you want, inserts in a nice wooden stand, with LED's embedded in the base, plugs into 110, (order with the in-line ON/Off switch), was $36 delivered! Look me up on QRZ, you can see a photo on my page. I had been looking for something other than the carved sign, was pleasantly and happily surprised at the quality, delivery and service.