Reviews Categories | Filters, RF: bandpass, duplexer, lowpass, highpass, RFI/EMI, e | InDuComm Model 400 Series Bandpass Transceiver Filters Help

Reviews Summary for InDuComm Model 400 Series Bandpass Transceiver Filters
InDuComm Model 400 Series Bandpass Transceiver Filters Reviews: 2 Average rating: 5.0/5 MSRP: $228. for Combo unit
Description: Individual or Combination Bandpass Filters for Close Spaced HF Station uses, Contests, Field Day.
More info: http://www.iceradioproducts.com

You can write your own review of the InDuComm Model 400 Series Bandpass Transceiver Filters.

AC0X Rating: 5/5 Aug 22, 2000 11:52 Send this review to a friend
Amazing filter--400X  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I live next to (2500 ft away) from a 50 KW POWERHOUSE that operates at 1500 kHz, and a big new antenna caused my rig to go into SEVERE OVERLOAD under that pressure(shiny new rig users beware...although your rig may handle WHOMPING nearby ham signals, a lot DON'T have the capability to handle that kind of abuse in the BCB). I thought my DXing days were over until I put a 400X filter in line (.5 to 3.5 MHz). Amazing. No more overload, 80 to 10 meters. I couldn't be happier. For those who have their offending BCB signal lower in frequency, or don't have quite the signal higher in the band to filter as I did, the 402X series handles that and allows you to use 160 meters, too.

WA4CNG Rating: 5/5 Jul 19, 2000 19:56 Send this review to a friend
Model 419 Filter  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
I worked my first Field Day (in the past 32 years) with The Alford Memorial Radio Club in Stone Mountain, Ga. We worked class 4A. With this in mind, plus the Novice Station there would be lots of RF in the air at the site. As the stations were set-up, the Trustee of W4BOC (NZ4A) brought out the "Filters". I had just gotten back into HF after a 34 year forced absence, and wanted to know what the filters would do. Operate one station per band with the filter and NO Desense of any kind. 5 Stations co-located closely together and NO Hash, No adjacent Trash, as good as any VHF/UHF system that I had built in the last 25 years. After the Field Day weekend I was determined to find out how to get the locally generated computer hash out of my Home HF rig. Bought the Model 419 set-up for 160-10 (cant do WARC at Field Day), installed it and Voila! No more computer hash. Set-up is a breeze, manually or automatically switch bands with the external interface plug and you are on your way to "Hash Free HF Communicaitons" in most circumstances. The filter will handle 200 Watts CW ICAS. Install it between the Tranceiver and the Amp. No you can't have a hi-speed CW station on the bottom of 20 meters and chase DX in the phone band next door, but almost. For non internet users call 800-ICE-COMM.