Reviews Categories | Antennas: HF: Vertical, Wire, Loop | Sirio Gain Master Help

Reviews Summary for Sirio Gain Master
Sirio Gain Master Reviews: 16 Average rating: 3.5/5 MSRP: $$180
Description: .64 wave omni Vertical
More info: http://www.gain-master.it/

You can write your own review of the Sirio Gain Master.

LU7BSE Rating: 5/5 Mar 8, 2013 16:09 Send this review to a friend
Excelente  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
Fácil de armar, rendimiento excelente! mucho mejor que una a99, realmente de lo mejor en antenas lo recomiendo!!!

XE1XNP Rating: 5/5 Dec 22, 2012 21:37 Send this review to a friend
Excellent band coverage  Time owned: 6 to 12 months
I had this antenna and are a really wide band coverage all 10 meter without adjustment
also can TXD on 12 mts.

EA4GKQ Rating: 4/5 Nov 13, 2012 01:19 Send this review to a friend
Good antenna  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Bandwich 25 to 30 Mhz with <1.5 ROE
Good materials
Excellent performance in high winds
Easy mounting

Installed in Spain

IZ5DMQ Rating: 5/5 Sep 2, 2012 12:32 Send this review to a friend
excellent antenna  Time owned: more than 12 months
i have my Sirio GM since 2011 , i'm very happy to use it from 10 to 12 meters sometime without my MFJ962D
it's a very easy to mount , and the materials are very good expecially for stations near the sea.

the signals are strongs and the qrm and qsb very low

i'm very happy even if the price is higher than the other competitors

2I0PTX Rating: 5/5 Mar 25, 2012 07:03 Send this review to a friend
A fantastic verticle. Well worth the £135 I paid  Time owned: 3 to 6 months
Purchased my GainMaster around nov 2011. This has to be one of the best performing verticals on the market. It is a seriously solid antenna. Qiute heavy but quite strong. As for it's ability, I worked Indonesia,Canada,Brazil,Argentina,Turkey, Curracao and Canary Islands only TODAY on 10mtrs.
I've owned Sirio products in the past and none have performed as well as the GainMaster.
As for customer service, I bought a Sirio Vector a few years ago and it crumpled like wet toilet tissue during a small storm here in Northern Ireland. I emailed Sirio and dealt with the owner's daughter. The customer service was exemplary to say the least. She allowed me to choose a completely different antenna(827) and I tell everyone about my wonderful experience with Sirio.
The GainMaster is approx 18 mtrs above my home on a pole on top of the corner of my house. Hopefully it'll outlast all of my other antennas cos I certainly wont let it go unless it snaps in a storm and I doubt that'll happen soon ;-)

KJ6GED Rating: 1/5 Nov 27, 2011 07:48 Send this review to a friend
Poor quality control  Time owned: 0 to 3 months
Purchased antenna brand new. Opened box and had broken parts, kinked coax. Contacted dealer and said would have to send back to sirio and wait for new one. Returned for refund. Would never buy a sirio again